Welcome to Gaia! ::

oi always play this in the car

hellz yeah

Lonely Autobiographer

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
I'm not exactly a fan or anything of Justin Bieber (by any means), but I personally can't stand people basing their hate of him on ignorance.

He isn't a horrible singer, he didn't have his fame handed to him on a silver platter, and he isn't some randomly untalented youth.

That kid actually has outstanding vocals, whether you may like them played in his overtly tween-targeted songs or not. Also, he worked pretty hard to get into the industry. He played in public, at talent shows, and worked pretty diligently on his youtube channel before even a fraction of his fanbase was even remotely forming. Also, he can really play some instruments. Very well, in fact.

Now, I can understand if you disliked him personally for his trickster mentality and general teenaged boy antics that seem vaguely douchey. Love songs with overtly simple and predictable hooks and depthless lyrics may not be your thing, and disliking his music is so very understandable. I can also understand the general resentment of his music for it blinding out other genres and musicians. Yes, his fans are pretty annoying and young, and that's also understandable.

His music may not be in your, (or my) realm of interest or like, but to say that he isn't talented or even partially deserving is probably going too far, and I don't understand why people will continue being ignorant about it.

4,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
i dnt like jb bcuz his voice to me is rly irritating and 2 many girls make a big deal out of him. i mean c'mon there r betr artists out there who hav betr music n r legends. but no, ppl wana drool ovr sum blonde skater bimbo boy. wat evr. i respect him as an artist. i jus dnt like him. there's a difference. 3nodding

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
muziq soulchild
i dnt like jb bcuz his voice to me is rly irritating and 2 many girls make a big deal out of him. i mean c'mon there r betr artists out there who hav betr music n r legends. but no, ppl wana drool ovr sum blonde skater bimbo boy. wat evr. i respect him as an artist. i jus dnt like him. there's a difference. 3nodding

ewwwwww u suckx

4,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
Aiko Ilagan
muziq soulchild

ewwwwww u suckx

well thts ur opinion and i respect tht. ignorance is a crying shame nowadays.... rolleyes

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
muziq soulchild
Aiko Ilagan
muziq soulchild

ewwwwww u suckx

well thts ur opinion and i respect tht. ignorance is a crying shame nowadays.... rolleyes

ewwwww u sucksz
theres nothing better than JB in this forums

Interesting Citizen

5,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
First off, i'd like to clearly state that haters aren't jealous. Just annoyed. And i'm being annoyed by the 'beliebers' who keep saying we are. My own opinion would be that his music is just terrible. I do listen to his type of music (cody simpson) but i just hate him in general. He acts so obsessive in his music videos and sounds obsessive in his songs and it bugs me deeply how that works. Also, the way he makes the teenaged girls go crazy over him makes me a little sick. If you go to his youtube videos, about 50% of the comments are about his looks. They don't even care if he sucks at singing or not. As long as he has 'fabulous' hair and a cute face then they'll keep buying his CD's and watching his videos. I think the people that do covers of his songs have better looks (AND VOICES). And of course, i have nothing against boys who have high voices. But the way he sings with his chipmunk voice bothers me. His songs are about 'love' and making 'one less lonely girl' when he sounds like a 6 year old kid. It connects very odly. I swear, this part i'm not trolling at all but the first time i heard 'one time' i thought "wow, this girl has a great voice" When my friends told me he was a boy, i thought "wow, this boy has a terrible voice" Again, i don't have anything against boys sounding like girls but it's the way bieber sings with it.
Aly9468
First off, i'd like to clearly state that haters aren't jealous. Just annoyed. And i'm being annoyed by the 'beliebers' who keep saying we are. My own opinion would be that his music is just terrible. I do listen to his type of music (cody simpson) but i just hate him in general. He acts so obsessive in his music videos and sounds obsessive in his songs and it bugs me deeply how that works. Also, the way he makes the teenaged girls go crazy over him makes me a little sick. If you go to his youtube videos, about 50% of the comments are about his looks. They don't even care if he sucks at singing or not. As long as he has 'fabulous' hair and a cute face then they'll keep buying his CD's and watching his videos. I think the people that do covers of his songs have better looks (AND VOICES). And of course, i have nothing against boys who have high voices. But the way he sings with his chipmunk voice bothers me. His songs are about 'love' and making 'one less lonely girl' when he sounds like a 6 year old kid. It connects very odly. I swear, this part i'm not trolling at all but the first time i heard 'one time' i thought "wow, this girl has a great voice" When my friends told me he was a boy, i thought "wow, this boy has a terrible voice" Again, i don't have anything against boys sounding like girls but it's the way bieber sings with it.

wow...
Aly9468

makes a lot of sense here.
this is my belief
Aly9468

Haters gon hate.

Super Winner

Aiko Ilagan
muziq soulchild
Aiko Ilagan
muziq soulchild

ewwwwww u suckx

ewwwww u sucksz

You could at least use proper grammar. The dude has an opinion, and all you say is "ewwwww u sucksz"... rofl I respect JB's successfulness too:] His voice isn't that girly, most girls DO NOT sound like him:p
I just don't like the guy because he looks and sounds like a girl....lol
The reason why most people hate him (including me) is

He has an unatural girly/gay voice
The stereotypical women that love him to death
And he has gotten popular for singing a song that he did not even write

He does have a good voice I will give him that, but being that young and having a gay voice just shifts your popularity around in an unnatural way. Apparently being unoriginal in your talent means the women love you and your hair too. So much that guys who hate him too will have similar hair to him just so they can get the girls....
whats wrong with girly/gay? stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces