Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
Cause music like his destorys other really good music because most teens are brainwashed my it. I mean have you seen the top 10 songs on Itunes? The only things I like on there are Foster the people and Maroon5

4,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
I don't necessarily hate him I just really think that he has no talent and the fact that everyone acts like he does is irritating. This leads to a lot of angry hate like feelings.

Super Winner

Kairi322
I don't necessarily hate him I just really think that he has no talent and the fact that everyone acts like he does is irritating. This leads to a lot of angry hate like feelings.

If he has no talent then... why hasn't he been fired yet? He probably sings way better than you and i could sing, and apparently many people love to hear it. Just asking, what makes you think he has no talent? All the ladies love him. Well, most do. sweatdrop rofl

2,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

~ They hate him because he's popular and his fans are obnoxious ~
Dirty Hippie is Back
They're just jealous because some guy who's more talented than them, more attractive than them, who gets laid way more often than them, who met ******** usher...Yeah.

im sorry, bieber doesnt have talent...I dont hate the kid, there arent much musicians nowadays who do have talent, he's overrated like the rest of these chumps.

I will always be in the 90's in my heart
Punk_Detective
Kairi322

If he has no talent then... why hasn't he been fired yet? He probably sings way better than you and i could sing, and apparently many people love to hear it. Just asking, what makes you think he has no talent? All the ladies love him. Well, most do. sweatdrop rofl

Alots of people know how to sing, that doesnt make them good musicians, moreover that doesnt make them artists...
I don't HATE Justin Bieber, his music just makes me cringe. I think though that there is a lot of unnecessary hate out there for him, but it's because he's so popular that people hate him. Plus his music just really isn't that great.

rolleyes you gotta hate on the most popular celebrities to be cool, it's the law yo XD

Hot Cat

I have a problem with anyone who is simply handed fame.

Super Winner

Perverted Ape
Punk_Detective
Kairi322

Alots of people know how to sing, that doesnt make them good musicians, moreover that doesnt make them artists...

Artists make art. Bad art is still called art, we just add the word "bad" in front of it.

Super Winner

Kxil
I don't HATE Justin Bieber, his music just makes me cringe. I think though that there is a lot of unnecessary hate out there for him, but it's because he's so popular that people hate him. Plus his music just really isn't that great.

rolleyes you gotta hate on the most popular celebrities to be cool, it's the law yo XD

Lololol. rofl

Super Winner

Bad Endorsement
I have a problem with anyone who is simply handed fame.

Well. That usually does happen to good-lucking people. People love to judge the exterior and not the interior ninja
Music without any actual instruments involved all sucks in general

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Let's see here...

His music is horrible.
He is only famous due to the help of people more famous than him.
His high pitched voice is annoying
When he finally hit puberty he just got more famous
Many people hate him due to the fact he won't give any credit to the little town he came from where he played guitar on the streets.

I could go on. Eventually when he hits 21 or something he's going to overdose on cocaine or something. I'm sure of it.

And singing isn't really much of a talent. Anyone can sing with enough training. I base it on whether they write and produce their own songs, which I'm sure Justin Bieber doesn't.
they dont like him becuase he makes them question their sexuality

he sure made me question mine

4,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Punk_Detective
Kairi322

Easy. He hasn't been fired because like the Jonas Brothers young girls like him therefore he is making the people that found him money. So what money mogul in their right mind would fire someone that is making them big bucks? Also I don't believe he can sing. He just jumps around and garbles the lyrics that every young naive girl wants to hear so they aren't actually listening to what his voice truly sounds like. He is a walking, dancing, and singing cliche in every sense of the word.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff