Welcome to Gaia! ::

people hate him because he's talentless yet he's famous.

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
JoeFishSticks

You don't know what talent means. You're no different from the haters this thread is talking about.
Aiko Ilagan
JoeFishSticks

You don't know what talent means. You're no different from the haters this thread is talking about.

nope the difference is I actually explained the hate. most haters do not.
and deciding whether or not someone is talented or not is an opinion. I guess he has just as much talent as most artists these days, he's just easier to hate since his voice is so gay.

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
JoeFishSticks
Aiko Ilagan
JoeFishSticks

and deciding whether or not someone is talented or not is an opinion. I guess he has just as much talent as most artists these days, he's just easier to hate since his voice is so gay.

But you have managed to say he is talentless. stare If you knew his story probably you'd feel like a jerk cause you're acting like one right now.
And the last part, do you have problems with your hearing senses if I may ask? lol
Aiko Ilagan
JoeFishSticks
Aiko Ilagan
JoeFishSticks

But you have managed to say he is talentless. stare If you knew his story probably you'd feel like a jerk cause you're acting like one right now.
And the last part, do you have problems with your hearing senses if I may ask? lol

His story? What exactly is his story?
(and when i say gay voice, it's way too high for a 17 year old. It's unnatural)

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
JoeFishSticks
Aiko Ilagan
JoeFishSticks
Aiko Ilagan
JoeFishSticks

Why don't you find for yourself since you claim of proven vast music diversity.
Too high for a 17 year old? U nutzzz? That's why he got discovered because of what you call 'gay' voice in addition to his instrument playing capabilities.
JoeFishSticks
Aiko Ilagan
JoeFishSticks
Aiko Ilagan
JoeFishSticks

lol
JoeFishSticks
talentless yet famous.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
JoeFishSticks
Aiko Ilagan
JoeFishSticks

rethink that
Because his musics crap and there are many more people on youtube then him. His so famous cause he makes little girls ginas wet.

Aged Spotter

I don't care about his music.
I ******** hate him as a person. It's hard not to hate someone who says "everything happens for a reason" when asked about abortion in the case of rape...
Necrotoxin2011
Because his musics crap and there are many more people on youtube then him. His so famous cause he makes little girls ginas wet.
which makes him a real man. you've probably never even heard of a v****a until a few days ago.
Captain No-Shoes
Necrotoxin2011
which makes him a real man. you've probably never even heard of a v****a until a few days ago.
Lmao. you can't prove that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces