Welcome to Gaia! ::

I may not be the only one who thinks this but, WHAT'S WRONG WITH JUSTIN. If he's a f** why? If you don't like him why? What achievement is there with talking about a guy who lived his dreams. If he's gay, he's gay. If he's different, he's different. Just let him be! cat_3nodding

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Nothing's wrong with a million dollar 17 year old.
GRAND VIZIER OF ANIME
hum
What's wrong with him? He's obviously a little p***k who only cares about making money by producing shitty music and acting like a douche infront of every camera he sees.

I'm not calling him gay, just a little b*****d.
babiestastedelicious
What's wrong with him? He's obviously a little p***k who only cares about making money by producing shitty music and acting like a douche infront of every camera he sees.

I'm not calling him gay, just a little b*****d.

This.

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
The people who don't like him legitimately don't like his music, but they also do infantile s**t like take personal shots at him. Subconsciously, they're pissed that he's a kid who made millions of dollars in the course of a few years. They want to be in his place, so I think a lot of the hatred is rooted in some form of bitterness.
Ustareth Merope Riddle
The people who don't like him legitimately don't like his music, but they also do infantile s**t like take personal shots at him. Subconsciously, they're pissed that he's a kid who made millions of dollars in the course of a few years. They want to be in his place, so I think a lot of the hatred is rooted in some form of bitterness.

I'm not pissed that he makes more money than me, and I definately don't want to be in his place. I'd like to keep my dignity.

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
babiestastedelicious
Ustareth Merope Riddle

I'm not pissed that he makes more money than me, and I definately don't want to be in his place. I'd like to keep my dignity.

Whatever gets you to sleep at night.
Ustareth Merope Riddle
babiestastedelicious
Ustareth Merope Riddle

I think its too big of a generalization to say that everyone who hates him wants to be in his place. I'd rather have helped developed the greatest game in the universe or something. Or cure cancer.

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Im to the left there
Ustareth Merope Riddle
babiestastedelicious
Ustareth Merope Riddle

I think its too big of a generalization to say that everyone who hates him wants to be in his place. I'd rather have helped developed the greatest game in the universe or something. Or cure cancer.

What you would like to do and what you would do are not necessarily relative. As I said to the last person: whatever gets you sleep at night.
Ustareth Merope Riddle
Im to the left there
Ustareth Merope Riddle
babiestastedelicious
Ustareth Merope Riddle

What you would like to do and what you would do are not necessarily relative. As I said to the last person: whatever gets you sleep at night.

Hmmm. I guess if I was given the chance, I would. I just wouldn't sing pop.
babiestastedelicious

What should he care about instead?
Hell Season
babiestastedelicious

He should care about making respectable music.
babiestastedelicious
Hell Season
babiestastedelicious

He should care about making respectable music.

Can you define "respectable music" for me? Also, would you mind giving me some examples of "respectable music"?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff