Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Sheoldred
Ace the Masturbator
Sheoldred
That's like asking what's wrong with McDonald's.

There's nothing wrong with McDonald's. Fast food at a respectable price. Sounds safe enough.
Exactly. The food is is the music. The customers are the fanbase. The nutritional quality of the food is the quality and effort of the music. People are perfectly content with it, not really willing to pay (discover new music) for better, even though it would be way better in the long run for their health.
It's funny to hear people complain about McDonalds, how low quality it is, how corporate it is, but when I ask those people where they eat they say something like Taco Bell.
Edit: to further appreciate this joke, McDonalds= JB and Taco Bell= Metalica whatever fits into the taco bell catagory.

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Valtiel the Watcher
Sheoldred
Ace the Masturbator
Sheoldred

There's nothing wrong with McDonald's. Fast food at a respectable price. Sounds safe enough.
Exactly. The food is is the music. The customers are the fanbase. The nutritional quality of the food is the quality and effort of the music. People are perfectly content with it, not really willing to pay (discover new music) for better, even though it would be way better in the long run for their health.
It's funny to hear people complain about McDonalds, how low quality it is, how corporate it is, but when I ask those people where they eat they say something like Taco Bell.
Edit: to further appreciate this joke, McDonalds= JB and Taco Bell= Metalica whatever fits into the taco bell catagory.

The last thing people need to be bitching about is how corporate food is, unless they grow their own.

I rarely eat at fast food places, anyway, because I like being skinny.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Ustareth Merope Riddle
Valtiel the Watcher
Sheoldred
Ace the Masturbator
Sheoldred

The last thing people need to be bitching about is how corporate food is, unless they grow their own.

I live in san fran so no one stops bitching about "The Corporations". I rarely eat out because I can't afford the restaurants that can cook as well as I do.

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Valtiel the Watcher
Ustareth Merope Riddle
Valtiel the Watcher
Sheoldred
Ace the Masturbator
Sheoldred

I live in san fran so no one stops bitching about "The Corporations". I rarely eat out because I can't afford the restaurants that can cook as well as I do.

All I ever eat is fish, rice, and soup, and I live in Williamsburg, so it's pretty much infested with white people eating at pancake houses.

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
His music is tacky and annoying.
He's arrogant and stupid.

There's more I could type, but hey,
you get the point. heart

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Ustareth Merope Riddle
Valtiel the Watcher
Ustareth Merope Riddle
Valtiel the Watcher
Sheoldred

All I ever eat is fish, rice, and soup, and I live in Williamsburg, so it's pretty much infested with white people eating at pancake houses.
I think I saw one of those once. I think someone mentioned how corporate that place was before walking into a starbucks.... It could have been a coffee bean...

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Valtiel the Watcher
Ustareth Merope Riddle
Valtiel the Watcher
Ustareth Merope Riddle
Valtiel the Watcher
Sheoldred

I think I saw one of those once. I think someone mentioned how corporate that place was before walking into a starbucks.... It could have been a coffee bean...

The sushi I eat is corporate; the water I drink is mainstream.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Ustareth Merope Riddle
Valtiel the Watcher
Ustareth Merope Riddle
Valtiel the Watcher
Ustareth Merope Riddle

The sushi I eat is corporate; the water I drink is mainstream.
San Fancisco's water supply has an ad campaign. I still don't understand why.
um...kay if he was gay he wouldnt be dating selena gomez neutral then again it would be a good cover xd u cant knock the kid for living his dream. he wanted to be rich and famous i mean who doesnt want that? but hes very annoying when i hear a song from his i hear " cheese_whine "
Valtiel the Watcher
Sheoldred
Ace the Masturbator
Sheoldred

AHAHA i snorted reading this rofl

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Lacey_Perla
His music is tacky and annoying.
He's arrogant and stupid.

There's more I could type, but hey,
you get the point. heart

emotion_zzz

3,200 Points