Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok... So a ton of people i know have recently become hit with the fever that is bieber. I dont

understand whats so special. And I dont hate him, I hate alot of his fans because they think hes

like some god or something! Hes a 17 year old canadian stare anyway....

have you gotten hit with bieber fever? If so, why and how did you come to stand his munchkin-ness?

And if you hate him, please do tell whats so awful!
U GON N DONE DONE IT NOW, BOY

Blessed Seeker

I find it a bit childish to hate someone for their music or their popularity. I do, however, dislike the fact that he is so popular. I don't get it either. Why do all the girls think he is the best thing in the world? His looks, in my opinion. The only thing he is good at musically is singing like a girl, which isn't impressive at all if you are male.
__DX__4__Lyfe__-
I find it a bit childish to hate someone for their music or their popularity. I do, however, dislike the fact that he is so popular. I don't get it either. Why do all the girls think he is the best thing in the world? His looks, in my opinion. The only thing he is good at musically is singing like a girl, which isn't impressive at all if you are male.

can you sing like a girl?

Blessed Seeker

the kearn
__DX__4__Lyfe__-

No I can not. I guess it's in a sense it's impressive that he's one of the only guys who can actually sing that high. You got me.
__DX__4__Lyfe__-
the kearn
__DX__4__Lyfe__-

No I can not. I guess it's in a sense it's impressive that he's one of the only guys who can actually sing that high. You got me.

__DX__4__Lyfe__-

WAIT
WOULDN'T SINGING LIKE A GIRL BE UNIMPRESSIVE IF YOU WERE FEMALE, AND IMPRESSIVE IF YOU WERE MALE BUT COULD SOUND LIKE A FEMALE
MIGHT SEEM WEIRD BUT LIKE
I DUNNO MAN
IF I COULD SOUND LIKE A GIRL I'D TROLL PEOPLE ON THE PHONE
I'D GET THEM ALL HOT AND IN THE MOOD AND THEN LOWER MY VOICE AND BE ALL
"BE RIGHT BACK BABY, I GOTTA TAKE A LEAK"
Moron Feldman
the kearn
__DX__4__Lyfe__-

yeah! and it only takes 1 vocal cord!

post a video

Blessed Seeker

Vorpal Chainsaw
__DX__4__Lyfe__-
the kearn
__DX__4__Lyfe__-

Sounds like a higher pitched male to me. I meant that JB's songs sound like something another mainstream pop artist would sing. I didn't realize that 'Baby' was sung by a guy until I heard the chorus and was like....JB. Sigh
the kearn
post a video

comment has been retracted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out