No. 1 100.0% [ 68 ]
Total Votes:[ 68 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Chatty Shopper

7,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Tycoon 200
I like to watch it when I have nothing else to watch, laugh at the things they say and the situtation they get into. In some case how they think, nothing is thought about. It just happens.
The Shows Awesome (:
Hook-Ups , Fiqhts & Drama
Plus Hot Guys wl Good Lookinq
Bods Lmaoo . (Pauly D]!
I luv this show becuz it's has drama and his awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart
Anime s**t < Jersey shore.
Anime isnt funny or interesting, well to me lol.
Jersey shore is funny and interesting.
Cute casts<3 But i don't like the tan crap.
Angelina doing retarded s**t and than gets her a** kicked.
'T-shirt timeee' <33Heeheeee;]

Invisible Exhibitionist

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
Maybe people like watching other people be douche bags and I guess that cat fights are pretty hilairous too. Its better than that anime crap
they have nothing better to do

3,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
emmer-lou
There are a LOT of stupid shows out there, it just depends on who watches it and who thinks it's funny.
I think Southpark is dumb, but I don't tell people how dumb they are for watching it,
So people shouldn't judge about others watching Jersey Shore. Just saying'.

Totally agree... Obviously people don't watch it because it's 'crap' or something. I've been falling behind in my episode-watching, what with school and all, but when I used to watch it, it was because it was entertaining and funny and was an easy way to relax, which is generally the reason people watch reality tv... Oh, and to whoever said that's not what New Jersey is like, they film it in Miami, so...yeah.

Informer

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Tsuna Inkazume
like ronnie(from jersey shore) said mind your own fking bussiness

Dude, learn to use punctuation.

4,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
staralaska
emmer-lou
There are a LOT of stupid shows out there, it just depends on who watches it and who thinks it's funny.
I think Southpark is dumb, but I don't tell people how dumb they are for watching it,
So people shouldn't judge about others watching Jersey Shore. Just saying'.

Totally agree... Obviously people don't watch it because it's 'crap' or something. I've been falling behind in my episode-watching, what with school and all, but when I used to watch it, it was because it was entertaining and funny and was an easy way to relax, which is generally the reason people watch reality tv... Oh, and to whoever said that's not what New Jersey is like, they film it in Miami, so...yeah.

Exactly! You should definitely try and catch up on your episodes! The season finale was kind of a downer, but the others were great, of course lol
C-money242
jersey shore is effing awsome. who ever doesnt like it, is probably a lame animated person with no life.
jersey shore so ******** liveee

God just came to me in my sleep and said this exactly...
it`s the worst ******** piece of garbage on television, but for some odd reason, I find it very entertaining.
I used to not like it and thought it was stupid until I sat through a marathon. It was actually pretty funny, and they're stupid so it's hilarious.

Lonely Hoarder

Soo.. from what I'm getting..
People watch it when their bored. They like it because it is full of drama and hot people who are all idiots..

So the reality of it is.. find people like in Jersey shore.. give them lots of money and nice house by the beach.. and in turn you shall make lots of money from all the people watching. Such brilliance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff