Welcome to Gaia! ::

Akerus
XinTaya
Akerus
sammi hands down to bad shes with that idiot i think still i don't know i haven't watched
Yeah She is Still With Him..She Should Find Someone Better!!!!
well supposedly she cheated on him also or something like that before the second season so there both in the wrong but it all comes down to there all idiots except for pauly d hes awesome
Yeah Pauly D Is Pretty Much The Only Normal One In The Whole Group!!! XD

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
i think jwow shes has the brains and the bronz and especially for her age she is way mature and way more pretty hes awesome and i can bet money down if she wanted to hit sammi she would of fked her up but she didnt thats why she said in episode 11 that she hates that they lost her friendship and she downgraded the person she is to say sorry to sammi for what? no reason cuz they were just trying to help her sammis cute though and like innocent looking but shes dumb reminds me of my ex bestfriend ashly dumb
we all know that snookie it the most sexest but between jwwow and sammi jwwoww wins final answer
They are both pretty in their own way.

Invisible Exhibitionist

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
the answer is obvious... niether and I hope you people can understand that. lol
JWOW got some tig ol bitties
jWoWW alltheWayy
Sammi's personality isn't that great sometimes...but compared to jwoww i think she's A LOT prettier. when jwoww gets all dolled up she's pretty but naturally, sammi is prettier. don't you agree?

5,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items