Welcome to Gaia! ::

xifrexhlatina
i bt all yall tricks in here is ugly calling here ugly, better to say she isnt your type no one is ugly but now all yall haters invented the word ugly for yourselves haha snookie is pretty she is just a lil chunky but she can always fix fat but you cant fix ugly like some of yall heffers up in here.

I think your right about this
I totally agree, shes a ***** too! scream
crazyy-mario
xifrexhlatina
i bt all yall tricks in here is ugly calling here ugly, better to say she isnt your type no one is ugly but now all yall haters invented the word ugly for yourselves haha snookie is pretty she is just a lil chunky but she can always fix fat but you cant fix ugly like some of yall heffers up in here.

yepp [;
xifrexhlatina
crazyy-mario
xifrexhlatina

yepp [;

(=

ShadowHwkX7 generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 0!

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Yes, thats it, more quotes and replys!! Yo, that snooki animal in south park looks ******** up and funny at the same time!
crazyy-mario
xifrexhlatina
crazyy-mario
xifrexhlatina
i bet all yall tricks in here is ugly calling here ugly, better to say she isnt your type no one is ugly but now all yall haters invented the word ugly for yourselves haha snookie is pretty she is just a lil chunky but she can always fix fat but you cant fix ugly like some of yall heffers up in here.

yepp [;

(=

biggrin

ShadowHwkX7 rolled 0 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Also need help for nudist, megathread, sausage fest, hive mind, clam bake, prayer's circle and noob wrangler. More post, replies and quotes needed. Fight and discuss about snooki being ugly.

Desirable Player

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Dreamy to tight
omegashenron313
Snooki is freaking ugly. I thought that she would look nice. But nahhh. And i dont get it with the 'fist pumping'.

me too its RETARDED! scream

wtf? yall must b crazy that show iz awsome and snooki iz awsome
sometimes she is a lil ugly

ShadowHwkX7 generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 0!

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Ive seen many ridiculous costumes here in NYC for Halloween. But the 2 most ridiculous are Snooki & the Situation. I mean, who would wear that crap? Only a noob. And also Shes disgusting for eating a pickled pizza. Weird addiction.

1,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i love jersey shore!! snookie is aswome and she is funny!!

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShadowHwkX7 generated a random number between 1 and 100000 ... 2865!

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
please someone post in here. Remember, snooki is ugly. smile biggrin

Dangerous Vampire

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
Black Seduction
Shes pretty, she just has a fat face, no lips, and a weird shaped body.... other than that, shes totally cute

that doesn't make any sense cuz if she's cute, then she wouldn't have fat face, no lips and badly-shaped body, so, no sense, u crazy?

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
me_love_cookies_alot
Black Seduction
Shes pretty, she just has a fat face, no lips, and a weird shaped body.... other than that, shes totally cute

that doesn't make any sense cuz if she's cute, then she wouldn't have fat face, no lips and badly-shaped body, so, no sense, u crazy?
tell me about it
stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas