Welcome to Gaia! ::

XxKoOkIeSLoVeRxX generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 0!

5,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
THIS IS ALL WEIRD. ^^

3,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
omegashenron313
Snooki is freaking ugly. I thought that she would look nice. But nahhh. And i dont get it with the 'fist pumping'.

i know right she is ugly fat and short lol and she got her but woped!!

4,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
dont forget freaking fat scream
omegashenron313
Snooki is freaking ugly. I thought that she would look nice. But nahhh. And i dont get it with the 'fist pumping'.
ITT: Sour Grapes
i bt all yall tricks in here is ugly calling here ugly, better to say she isnt your type no one is ugly but now all yall haters invented the word ugly for yourselves haha snookie is pretty she is just a lil chunky but she can always fix fat but you cant fix ugly like some of yall heffers up in here.

Citizen

sweetkk98
insectica
Everyone on there is ugly. Where have you been?

i think they have a stupid voice lol

Well pretty much everyone in the east coast have a accent.
Jersey Shore is the most ******** retarded show ever.
I don't even get why it's such a big deal. Like , it has no meaning whatsoever, it's a bunch of fake a** orange girls and over toned chachi guys .
Wtf.

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
xifrexhlatina
i bt all yall tricks in here is ugly calling here ugly, better to say she isnt your type no one is ugly but now all yall haters invented the word ugly for yourselves haha snookie is pretty she is just a lil chunky but she can always fix fat but you cant fix ugly like some of yall heffers up in here.

quit trying to be a mother ******** gangster! it pisses me off when people do that! scream im gonna point out, snooki is a fugly oompa loompa. plus shes a self absorbed fat jerk. plus this topic is about how ugly she is. and if you dont like that then get the hell off. find a topic where everyone pretends she's pretty so then you can say how you think shes cute. but everyone else on this topic inluding me think she a ugly fat b***h. so get the hell off this topic.
WHA-POW! HOW'D YOU LIKE THAT CAN OF WHOOP a**?!?!
PureJagin
xifrexhlatina

quit trying to be a mother ******** gangster! it pisses me off when people do that! scream im gonna point out, snooki is a fugly oompa loompa. plus shes a self absorbed fat jerk. plus this topic is about how ugly she is. and if you dont like that then get the hell off. find a topic where everyone pretends she's pretty so then you can say how you think shes cute. but everyone else on this topic inluding me think she a ugly fat b***h. so get the hell off this topic.

lmao! your pretty funny little kid. me acting gangster? get help its needed tell me how my way of typing is being gangster. and do i give a ******** what you have to say? no but also there are others in here that dont think she is ugly so how bout you learn how to ******** read instead of thinking you know what everyone thinks you dumbass. i bet your ******** fat and ugly lil kid . ******** outa here ill continue to post in here my OPINION if you like it or not frankly i dont give a ******** you can go choke on a d**k lil twerp. son you couldnt even pull a girl that looks like snooki so why dont you just sdfu.

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
xifrexhlatina
PureJagin
xifrexhlatina

lmao! your pretty funny little kid. me acting gangster? get help its needed tell me how my way of typing is being gangster. and do i give a ******** what you have to say? no but also there are others in here that dont think she is ugly so how bout you learn how to ******** read instead of thinking you know what everyone thinks you dumbass. i bet your ******** fat and ugly lil kid . ******** outa here ill continue to post in here my OPINION if you like it or not frankly i dont give a ******** you can go choke on a d**k lil twerp. son you couldnt even pull a girl that looks like snooki so why dont you just sdfu.

hahahaha oh wow that was golden. once again you pull an attempt at being cool. u just dont get it do you? everyone on this topic hates snooki. so ******** off and talk to someone who actually cares about what you say.
PureJagin
xifrexhlatina
PureJagin
xifrexhlatina

hahahaha oh wow that was golden. once again you pull an attempt at being cool. u just dont get it do you? everyone on this topic hates snooki. so ******** off and talk to someone who actually cares about what you say.

lma im glad you find tis me trying to be cool. your sad. who needs to be cool over the net when im never gona meet this people? ugh get out aybe you are "cool" on here cause you live on this site. and like i said your not making me go anywhere ahah, and you dont care what i say you sure are replying to my statements arent you? yes, you care so now you ******** off.

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
xifrexhlatina
PureJagin
xifrexhlatina
PureJagin
xifrexhlatina

lma im glad you find tis me trying to be cool. your sad. who needs to be cool over the net when im never gona meet this people? ugh get out aybe you are "cool" on here cause you live on this site. and like i said your not making me go anywhere ahah, and you dont care what i say you sure are replying to my statements arent you? yes, you care so now you ******** off.

actually i dont care. im just pointing out that this topic is about how ugly snooki is. i cant believe you still havnt gotten the message. ive been saying over and over. if you really want to talk about how you want to have sex with snooki then be my guest. but everyone here is just trying to say what they think. but because of you they cant. so ******** the hell off. have fun licking snookis c**t since you love her so much
PureJagin
xifrexhlatina
PureJagin
xifrexhlatina
PureJagin
xifrexhlatina

actually i dont care. im just pointing out that this topic is about how ugly snooki is. i cant believe you still havnt gotten the message. ive been saying over and over. if you really want to talk about how you want to have sex with snooki then be my guest. but everyone here is just trying to say what they think. but because of you they cant. so ******** the hell off. have fun licking snookis c**t since you love her so much

lmao no one said they where gona sex snooki dumbass i said she is not ugly stop suggestng dumb s**t you would like to do but dont wana admit and i get how this topic is talking about how ugly she is but i can state my opinion whenever i feel like it. you could ofmade this easier on yor dumbass by not quoting on the s**t i said no ******** off.

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
xifrexhlatina
PureJagin
xifrexhlatina
PureJagin
xifrexhlatina

lmao no one said they where gona sex snooki dumbass i said she is not ugly stop suggestng dumb s**t you would like to do but dont wana admit and i get how this topic is talking about how ugly she is but i can state my opinion whenever i feel like it. you could ofmade this easier on yor dumbass by not quoting on the s**t i said no ******** off.

gladly. because its pretty damn obvious you dont know what the ******** you're talking about. you are wasting my time by trying to be cool. and stop denying it. i dont give a s**t what you think. but anyways have fun being a ugly b***h who has a crush on a god damn fatass oopma loompa. im not gonna reply back to whatever youre gonna say because youre just wasting my time.
PureJagin
xifrexhlatina
PureJagin
xifrexhlatina
PureJagin
xifrexhlatina

gladly. because its pretty damn obvious you dont know what the ******** you're talking about. you are wasting my time by trying to be cool. and stop denying it. i dont give a s**t what you think. but anyways have fun being a ugly b***h who has a crush on a god damn fatass oopma loompa. im not gonna reply back to whatever youre gonna say because youre just wasting my time.

lmao are you getting mad cause no one has ever replied to the stupid s**t you state to them and your not etting ou way? im gladyou think i know what i am thinking like you run some s**t or something... me being cool? this is me stating stuff dumbass kid. go run and cry off cause you know you werent gona get the last word hahah i bet your an over weight white bo fire crochdick head exactly why you have no pics ha go ******** yourself

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff