Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Kitten

I LUV SNOOKIE!!! N WATEVA WHO GIVES A FAWK IF PPL THINK SHE IS UGLY SHE IS THE MOST LIKED IN THE CAST

OG Kitten

XxXlmfrancisXxX
Snooki is the best,Why you people hatin on snooki I love the show.

couldnt agree more
You guys gotta admit, though.
Jersey Shore would be NOTHING without Snooki

She's funny and completely outspoken which makes the show great

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I dont care what the two girls above me say, snooki is strange, weird and ugly. Althought one is a black eyed peas fan like me.

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
no she is not so you need to stop hatin on ha....the whole crew cast likes her...so go somewhere with that stuff...dont hate cause she gettin money and you not

-------------------dont hate what you aint!!!!---------------------------------

Dammit!'s Wife

Fanged Scrapper

17,125 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
While we may not all agree on if this show sucks or is great, or if Snooki is ugly or cute (She's not cute.. What is a Snooki anyways? A diseased creature?) I think we can all agree that it's on the wrong channel.

MTV= Music Television. what does Jersey Shore have to do with music? NOTHING. But then again, MTV is notorious for reality shows now... which really bites.

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
biggrin lmao she iss but not that ugly cuz i have seen ugly people and lol wow eek eek

Hilarious Smoker

8,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
bellini23
no she is not so you need to stop hatin on ha....the whole crew cast likes her...so go somewhere with that stuff...dont hate cause she gettin money and you not

-------------------dont hate what you aint!!!!---------------------------------

Could'nt Agree more!

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
i'd still do her
snooki thinks she is all that well hey snooki stuiped f** your ugly stop thinking ur hot ur not only drunk guys talk to u n no one likes u on the show either so get off the f*** show u stuiped b****
omegashenron313
Snooki is freaking ugly. I thought that she would look nice. But nahhh. And i dont get it with the 'fist pumping'.
i know rite!
thats where im comin from!lol
They are all ugly, unintelligent, douche bags with too much time on their hands. Watching the show, how they are, and what they do makes me feel so much better about my life. That's the only reason I watch it. haha
mmmhhhmmm...

5,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
me_love_cookies_alot
Black Seduction
me_love_cookies_alot
Black Seduction
Shes pretty, she just has a fat face, no lips, and a weird shaped body.... other than that, shes totally cute

that doesn't make any sense cuz if she's cute, then she wouldn't have fat face, no lips and badly-shaped body, so, no sense, u crazy?

You can be pretty with flaws. Flawless beauty doesn't exist, if you haven't noticed, YOUR CRAZY.

I know flawless beauty doesn't exist, but with that many flaws in that area, she's definetely not cute, and, F.Y.I, ur crazy if ur on snooky's side.

wow. A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff