Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
jess_was_here
First off angelina is a shady b***h who cheats on the sweetest guy who rlly likes her and he is hot! she sleeps with someone who says she hates and she says she is ugly then she says he is hot she is jst down right retarded she needs to be kcked off tht show
Now sammi is completly retarded why is she mad at snooki and JWoww when they told her the truth bout ronnie and she gets back together with ihim wtf is tht and she needs to stop acting like she all big and bad bc she won in a rigged fight agaisnt jWoww, jenni would of soo won if she wasent being held to the ground by ronnie ugh they both jst need to leave and GO SOMEWHERE!!
Lmaoo Yeah but still she left so hurray biggrin

6,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Airia Easter
jess_was_here
Airia Easter
Samantha pisses me off so much. She is a jealous whore, who freaks out at the littlest of things. She and Ronnie weren't even together, and she goes through his things, and GodForbid she finds an Ex's phone number. BIG DEAL. They aren't even dating. Even if my BoyFriend was still talking to his Ex, I wouldn't care. He shouldn't be exhiled from other women. I don't care if my boyfriend talks to anyone, dances with anyone, or hangsout with anyone. Why? Because I'm not a jealous b***h. She freaks out over nuthin'. And then to say, 'Okay, go clubbing.' But get mad when he goes, is comepletely stupid. Mind games are ******** childish. I can't wait till he -ROnnROn- beats that stupid whorewannabe b***h up. And she didn't 'Beat the s**t' out of JWowW, either. Samantha is an UglyAssImmatureInsecureJealousIdioticBitch who needs someone to punch her the ******** out. I'm not even going to begin on hating on Jolie, because she is so ******** up anyways. That's just stating the obvious. She should have never hit PaulorSitch, and those guys should've punched that b***h back. Sitch said the words, 'You Dirty Hampster.'
No offense to Hamster's I presume.

ikr ! shee is sooooooo jealous about everything i bet if was helping a girl out she would flip out on him sammi is just and ugly b***h she looks like a retarded bunny rabit! she needs to grow the ******** up

I feel bad that a poor little Bunnii Rabbiit just got compared to Samantha.

lmaoo i knoww i feel bad too, srry pretty bunny

6,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
YungKingZ
jess_was_here
First off angelina is a shady b***h who cheats on the sweetest guy who rlly likes her and he is hot! she sleeps with someone who says she hates and she says she is ugly then she says he is hot she is jst down right retarded she needs to be kcked off tht show
Now sammi is completly retarded why is she mad at snooki and JWoww when they told her the truth bout ronnie and she gets back together with ihim wtf is tht and she needs to stop acting like she all big and bad bc she won in a rigged fight agaisnt jWoww, jenni would of soo won if she wasent being held to the ground by ronnie ugh they both jst need to leave and GO SOMEWHERE!!
Lmaoo Yeah but still she left so hurray biggrin

i knoo i was like jumpping up and down saying finally tht b***h left!
sweatdrop it's not that Sami AND Angelina are retarted, but SAMI is stupid for believing ANGELINA about tht gay stupid note, and Angelina is dumb for even being there in the first place, no1 likes her scream plus she is a whore
I AGREE ABOUT THE ANGELINA PART
I completely agree, I strongly dislike both Angelina and Sammi.
I was like yelling at my screen calling her a stupid vvhore for when she kept going to b***h back a Ronnie when she simply said, "I'm done with you" and yet she kept going back to him. Plus, she totally ditched Jwoww and Snooki. Like seriously? Your stupid. They both told you the truth about that jerkio your still dating. As for Angelina, shes a stupid vvhore also. She doesn't clean up, she disgusts me. Especially the way she treated Jose' or however you spell it. Haha x) But yeah I can't stand either of them and when Angelina left I was so happy!(; Can't wait for tonights episode<3

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

4,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
jess_was_here

i agree with u

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Sammi is just a stupid b***h for getting back with Ronnie. Angelina is gone so we dont have to worry about it. She was ******** gross anyways. She never cleaned.

5,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
omg i hate angelina omg she freakin attacked the fav snooki sammi i cant beleive she broke up with ronnie and wanted to get back w/ him it's like slow down sammi

6,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Spazziii
I completely agree, I strongly dislike both Angelina and Sammi.
I was like yelling at my screen calling her a stupid vvhore for when she kept going to b***h back a Ronnie when she simply said, "I'm done with you" and yet she kept going back to him. Plus, she totally ditched Jwoww and Snooki. Like seriously? Your stupid. They both told you the truth about that jerkio your still dating. As for Angelina, shes a stupid vvhore also. She doesn't clean up, she disgusts me. Especially the way she treated Jose' or however you spell it. Haha x) But yeah I can't stand either of them and when Angelina left I was so happy!(; Can't wait for tonights episode<3

i know! ugh people like sammi just drive me insane its like get a life and stop messing with the same people and angelina i am super happy that she is gone! she better not come back in the new season of jersey shore

6,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Ka3li
Sammi is just a stupid b***h for getting back with Ronnie. Angelina is gone so we dont have to worry about it. She was ******** gross anyways. She never cleaned.

ikrr angelina is like the dirtyest person i know! she needs to clean up her mess and not leave her nasty peroid s**t on the ground who the ******** does tht!
sammi nd ang r retarded how u gonna go out wit sum1 whho made u lukk lke a dum a** nd ang is juss a hoe
im sorry but i must agree

6,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
ll_EpicBoss_ll
sammi nd ang r retarded how u gonna go out wit sum1 whho made u lukk lke a dum a** nd ang is juss a hoe

i totally agree with you lmao

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces