Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
sne7688
jess_was_here
sne7688
"Words are beasts. Chains can be used for more than tying down. They can be used to connect, and tie together..."

I soooo concur. I really think both of them deserve eachother. Jerks United. lol (:

"...Looking forward and speaking positively makes all the difference.”

lmaoo yeaa they both just really need to get over them selfs

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ Words are beasts. Chains can be used for more than tying down. They can be used to connect, and tie together...

yeah. definitely. But that goes for Angelina and Sammi being friends. (Both Jerks)
And it goes for Ronnie and Sammi being together. (Both Jerks)

LMAO... ewww. did anyone notice in the last episode how the camera caught Ronnie and Sammi scheming? Like they were outside whispering about how they were... idk. But they were talking as if they were trying to cause drama between certain housemates. Does anyone remember that scene? The camera was like behind a tree or something LOL

"...Looking forward and speaking positively makes all the difference ¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
~Yuuko from "xxxHolic"~

yeaaa andd no i didnt see it but i loved the last episode how snooki beat angelinas a**! xD

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
i think angelina is realyyyyyyy retarted-4 everything,but i think sammi juss haz problems

6,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
yurr_lover
i think angelina is realyyyyyyy retarted-4 everything,but i think sammi juss haz problems

i knooww!! and sammi iis retarded she loooks like a ugly bunny she needs to get over her self and angelina needs to keep it in her pants

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
really cuz like sammi got all happy when her and j-woww got into it-juss cuz the guys were sayin she won or whatever-and cuzz it was her 1st fight-and angelina screwed vinny and made a rumor that she did jose,when she really didnt.....she is a slut no matter what......

Invisible Regular

it's america...what do u expect? xd

5,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
i hate them to

5,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
they both dont know what they like or want

6,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Scream your lungs out
it's america...what do u expect? xd

lmaoo truuee tht xD
their retardedd. i hate themm

6,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Airia Easter
Samantha pisses me off so much. She is a jealous whore, who freaks out at the littlest of things. She and Ronnie weren't even together, and she goes through his things, and GodForbid she finds an Ex's phone number. BIG DEAL. They aren't even dating. Even if my BoyFriend was still talking to his Ex, I wouldn't care. He shouldn't be exhiled from other women. I don't care if my boyfriend talks to anyone, dances with anyone, or hangsout with anyone. Why? Because I'm not a jealous b***h. She freaks out over nuthin'. And then to say, 'Okay, go clubbing.' But get mad when he goes, is comepletely stupid. Mind games are ******** childish. I can't wait till he -ROnnROn- beats that stupid whorewannabe b***h up. And she didn't 'Beat the s**t' out of JWowW, either. Samantha is an UglyAssImmatureInsecureJealousIdioticBitch who needs someone to punch her the ******** out. I'm not even going to begin on hating on Jolie, because she is so ******** up anyways. That's just stating the obvious. She should have never hit PaulorSitch, and those guys should've punched that b***h back. Sitch said the words, 'You Dirty Hampster.'
No offense to Hamster's I presume.

ikr ! shee is sooooooo jealous about everything i bet if was helping a girl out she would flip out on him sammi is just and ugly b***h she looks like a retarded bunny rabit! she needs to grow the ******** up

okay but wow 's Husband

VirtualMelody
agreed

biggrin

5,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
i soo agree with you Sammi was just being a big b***h right there and Angelina is just drama.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff