Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
First off angelina is a shady b***h who cheats on the sweetest guy who rlly likes her and he is hot! she sleeps with someone who says she hates and she says she is ugly then she says he is hot she is jst down right retarded she needs to be kcked off tht show
Now sammi is completly retarded why is she mad at snooki and JWoww when they told her the truth bout ronnie and she gets back together with ihim wtf is tht and she needs to stop acting like she all big and bad bc she won in a rigged fight agaisnt jWoww, jenni would of soo won if she wasent being held to the ground by ronnie ugh they both jst need to leave and GO SOMEWHERE!!

Alien Abductee

8,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

Invisible Fatcat

they are very much retard

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"Words are beasts. Chains can be used for more than tying down. They can be used to connect, and tie together..."

I soooo concur. I really think both of them deserve eachother. Jerks United. lol (:

"...Looking forward and speaking positively makes all the difference.”

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Just remember...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image

Thank you <3

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

...I can make it look like an accident

6,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
sne7688
"Words are beasts. Chains can be used for more than tying down. They can be used to connect, and tie together..."

I soooo concur. I really think both of them deserve eachother. Jerks United. lol (:

lmaoo yeaa they both just really need to get over them selfs

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
jess_was_here
sne7688

lmaoo yeaa they both just really need to get over them selfs

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ Words are beasts. Chains can be used for more than tying down. They can be used to connect, and tie together...

yeah. definitely. But that goes for Angelina and Sammi being friends. (Both Jerks)
And it goes for Ronnie and Sammi being together. (Both Jerks)

LMAO... ewww. did anyone notice in the last episode how the camera caught Ronnie and Sammi scheming? Like they were outside whispering about how they were... idk. But they were talking as if they were trying to cause drama between certain housemates. Does anyone remember that scene? The camera was like behind a tree or something LOL

"...Looking forward and speaking positively makes all the difference ¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
~Yuuko from "xxxHolic"~

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
Holy crap!!! I agree!!!

Diamond Millionaire

7,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
exclaim AGREE

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
very stare
Fake and Gay!

2,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
talk2hand heart Too true!!!! GO SNOOKI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin
THE FAKE B____ has it coming, she actually attacked SNOOKI!!!!! twisted scream stressed SAMMI better stop her foolishness and stop dating Ronnie (at least for a while) and go back with JWOW and SNOOKI !!!! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff