Tipsy Citizen

9,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
Madam Karrish
Lady GagaNYC
User Image
I wouldnt call a show retarded becasue I dont like to use or write that word. But do you realize when people talk about how much they hate the show they make it more popular. confused
RICH PERSON! GERRRRRRRRR!

What make's you think I'm rich? question Is it becasue my avatar name is Lady Gaga sweatdrop

7,300 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
Lady GagaNYC
Madam Karrish
Lady GagaNYC
User Image
I wouldnt call a show retarded becasue I dont like to use or write that word. But do you realize when people talk about how much they hate the show they make it more popular. confused

What make's you think I'm rich? question Is it becasue my avatar name is Lady Gaga sweatdrop
no! becose of your halo! SpArKlE

Tipsy Citizen

9,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
Madam Karrish
Lady GagaNYC
Madam Karrish
Lady GagaNYC
User Image

no! becose of your halo! SpArKlE

I will let you decide whether or not I'm rich, but that halo was giving to me by a friend. heart

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
I think OP's a little immature and doesnt have a very rich taste in anime, but I can agree that Jersey Shore is dumb. razz

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
All the people who are saying it's dumb have never watched it. I'm calling that out right now. Jumping on the hate bandwagon, thats what that is.
I enjoy being contrary, yes.

4,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Formal Attire
I hate anime, and I love Jersey Shore.
Anime is pointless. It looks like it was made by a 7 year old experimenting with a computer.

You don't watch the good anime then. You obviously do crappy searching. At least anime isn't full of drama as much as gay Jersey Shore. Sorry to hate on your television show, but I've watched it once and changed the channel right in the middle of the show. There's too much getting girls and being stupid that it's idiotic to watch. If you watch it too much it makes you feel like you lose IQ points. That show shouldn't even exist. Too much drama and too much trying to get some = stupid.

4,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
LostXwithoutXyouX
jeresey shore rules!
pauly d makes the show much more better heart

All the guys on that show are as full as drama as much as those girls. The show is dumb. Pauly D wears too much hair gel and makes his hair look like some Paul Phoenix wannabe off of Tekken. Which makes him look ridiculously ugly. Sorry, but all the guys on that show aren't even worth staring at. I'm a nerd type of girl and those guys are just too buff and ugly. And the girls, oh god don't lemme get started on them... Jersey Shore rules a much as a fail balloon rules the ground. It's crap.

4,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ok wats with you jersey shore isnt great but its not that bad to want killed off the air and pokemon is cool cool but it is also a childs programm so who cares about it if it sucks or not if you dont like it dont watch it and dont talk about it personally i like both shows biggrin

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
yea i agree fully smile
I totally agree. I never got into Jersey Shore. I would laugh and change the channel. I would rather eat a bowl of nails or watch the grass grow ^.^

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Madam Karrish
DaShiiNka
Madam Karrish
Jersey Shore NO! BIG NO! Death note, pokemon, yes 3nodding Jersey Shore... NO!
100% behind u on that
THANK YOU!
would any1 really want their daughters acting the way these ppl do?

Tipsy Cat

I've tried watching Jersey Shore, but I just can't do it. I feel my IQ drop every second the tv is on Jersey Shore.

This is exactly why I don't watch tv anymore. Many of the reality shows are either the same, or make me want to shoot myself because I see the fate of our world and I don't like it.

My roommate is obsessed with JS, so yes, I've seen my fair share beyond my own exploration of the show before coming to college.

3,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
it is actually retarded...just because of the fact that they are italians

MetalArmCharm's Compadre

Versatile Ladykiller

OMFG!I HATE jersey shore.People r alwase like OMG I LUV JERSEY SHORE!I LOVE SNOOKIE!I LOVE THIS PERSON AND THAT! and im like STFU!IF U LIKE IT SO MUCH QUIT TALKING TO ME ABOUT IT AND GO WATCH IT OR SOMETHING! xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff