Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bit Batty's Partner In Crime

Adorable Trash

13,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Rat Conqueror 500
One emoticon for Jersey Shore. User Image
No really its a snore fest. I can not believe how many people watch this show, and like it. Jersey Shore makes me want to User Image . I'm not kidding, Jersey Shore is SO EFFING BAD I feel my I.Q. dropping by the second I watch that horrid show.

Thank you for your time

-Angel_of_Life920

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Lol I watched the first season but only liked one episode and that was when snooki got in that fit with the hippos. mrgreen

Invisible Fatcat

:O......................... biggrin

Tipsy Citizen

9,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
User Image
Yes the show is dumb and silly but I would assume if a person doesn't like the show they wouldn't go into that forum to.

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

the show is okay to me!!

User Image
never knew there were so many shades of orange
Angel_of_Life920
No really its a snore fest. I can not believe how many people watch this show, and like it. Jersey Shore makes me want to User Image . I'm not kidding, Jersey Shore is SO EFFING BAD I feel my I.Q. dropping by the second I watch that horrid show.

Thank you for your time

-Angel_of_Life920

So if you really don't like it so much, why are you posting about it in the jersey shore forum? If you didn't like it, why are you in this forum. And if the only reason you're in this forum is to complain then you have problems anyways...

Invisible Regular

Angel_of_Life920

Thank you for your time

-Angel_of_Life920

so then don't watch it & gtfo this forum..
problem solved... yay! mrgreen
OMGOOOSH JS ruined my life im not jokig i use to live in jearsy and i shiz you not everyone i go to school with says OH YEA! T-SHIRT TIME and all the crapola..... -__- never will the world be the same our world has become fake tans blow outs and tight shirts that show our body,,,, and i swear when people sart voting snooki as president its all over... no hair styes for us jst a huge bump of hair that says im a gweedete... > sad xp
Master_Nocera
OMGOOOSH JS ruined my life im not jokig i use to live in jearsy and i shiz you not everyone i go to school with says OH YEA! T-SHIRT TIME and all the crapola..... -__- never will the world be the same our world has become fake tans blow outs and tight shirts that show our body,,,, and i swear when people sart voting snooki as president its all over... no hair styes for us jst a huge bump of hair that says im a gweedete... > sad xp

TT-SHIRRT TIME!!!
CABS ARE HERE!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas