Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
I think it was on tv that I heard Jersey Shore is fake because they caught the crew with scripts and getting makeup done? Is the rumor true?

Tipsy Citizen

9,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
User Image
This is just my opinion, not necessary not true and true. Some parts fake. I think the producers set them up for places to go like the Ice cream shop they were working at, as a "celebrity" it's highly impossible for them to go to clubs and walk down the street and not have fans and the haters talking to you. I don’t think it's scripted but they may act differently for the cameras to make it entertaining.

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Lady GagaNYC
User Image
This is just my opinion, not necessary not true and true. Some parts fake. I think the producers set them up for places to go like the Ice cream shop they were working at, as a "celebrity" it's highly impossible for them to go to clubs and walk down the street and not have fans and the haters talking to you. I don’t think it's scripted but they may act differently for the cameras to make it entertaining.
yea definitely

Invisible Regular

lizbizkit generated a random number between 4 and 16 ... 5!

2,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
I have to agree in a way with ladygaga there is no way that parts of the show aren't "setups" because a lot of what the cast does any person without previous connections would get in trouble.
Doesn't really matter to me. xD
I mean that Twilight spoof they did,
Angelina couldn't act worth s**t.
But who knows.

Golden Receiver

iiSmilezii
I think it was on tv that I heard Jersey Shore is fake because they caught the crew with scripts and getting makeup done? Is the rumor true?

Hmm i think there are some parts fake but what every1 says and something is real (not scripted) i think only the locations are scripted... sweatdrop
i think it's not! i love jersey shoreeeee!
noo i dont thick it is fakee. comee onn

5,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
dramallama dramallama
Essentially. Nobody is that funny, stupid, dramatic and just absolutely ridiculous. I think it's a combination of reality and scripts.

8,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
AoiAmenocide
i think it's not! i love jersey shoreeeee!

Whoooohoooo 3nodding

8,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
yeah probably, jersey shore fails anyway though

Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Jersey Shore is da shxt