Pixel Eraser
It's time for you to go.

7,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
huunnyyy
I don't think Mike's that bad ... I just think he's really insecure sometimes
This. I like him, but he's showing his insecurity in a really ugly way.

And he's taking that "head of the household" role too far letting it go to his head. Just because you might be in that position doesn't mean the others are your property.
xifrexhlatina
M a y h e m `
Rainan98
You may or may not like this...but regardless of what u think...Mike is like the father of the house. I mean he is kinda the head hancho. Sure mabye he got outta hand but if he leaves, the show will most likely plummet in ratings.
Actually, Snooki is the most famous one on the show.

Thus why she's getting her own show.

Actually its either mike or jwow , jwow is breast cancer ambassador or w.e and mike has appearences on plenty other shows and he is aslo coming with his own show...let's not hate on mike here guys cause yall could never get as much fame as he has even though he might be a d**k at times haha i<3him ( :
It's called Snookin' for love, and it's already been announced.

Sorry to burst your bubble.
Al- Killz noobz-x2x
M a y h e m `
Al- Killz noobz-x2x
Oh please. rolleyes He is hot. Even though he can be an a**.
Are you BLIND?

I wouldn't sleep with him if he was the last guy on earth. He's HIDEOUS.

No I am not blind you are and every else who thinks he not good looking.
He is. My whole family and friends love him. Haters gonna hate on the Situation <3
He's HIDEOUS.

But.. I guess ugly people gotta get some too; there's somebody out there for everybodyyy.
Snooki's all bout the drama. He touched his palm to her mouth and she went on a rampage sayin how he slapped her in the face. He's an a** cuz hes tryin to jack vinnys girl.

Besides. how can you be hatin on someone if, if you could, youd be them. i hate justin bieber but if i could be him, i would.

Shy Gaian

4,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
iChickk
He's funny sometimes, but he's such a pig.
elgoog94
Snooki's all bout the drama. He touched his palm to her mouth and she went on a rampage sayin how he slapped her in the face. He's an a** cuz hes tryin to jack vinnys girl.

Besides. how can you be hatin on someone if, if you could, youd be them. i hate justin bieber but if i could be him, i would.

It doesnt matter, he touched her. It's completely wrong for him to ever lay a hand on her, she's a girl. Call me out on my morals, but there's something wrong with him.

and trying to get vinnys girl because he can't get any of his own... yeah. That's also uncalled for.
M a y h e m `
xifrexhlatina
M a y h e m `
Rainan98
You may or may not like this...but regardless of what u think...Mike is like the father of the house. I mean he is kinda the head hancho. Sure mabye he got outta hand but if he leaves, the show will most likely plummet in ratings.

Actually its either mike or jwow , jwow is breast cancer ambassador or w.e and mike has appearences on plenty other shows and he is aslo coming with his own show...let's not hate on mike here guys cause yall could never get as much fame as he has even though he might be a d**k at times haha i<3him ( :

lol you didnt actually burst my bubble btw her and jwow are getting their own show. sorry to burst yours
He's Just Too Into Himself ;p
But You Gotta Admit, He Says
The Funniest Things Sometimes.

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
He shouldnt have bin on the show in the ******** first place. >.>
xifrexhlatina
M a y h e m `
xifrexhlatina
M a y h e m `
Rainan98

lol you didnt actually burst my bubble btw her and jwow are getting their own show. sorry to burst yours
Yeah, I remember reading about Jwoww riding Snooki's coattails.

Doesn't mean it's not all about Snooks.
I hated it when he smacked Snooki in the mouth...no woman should EVER be hit, I don't care who it is!
He. Kinda. Is. Starting. To. Be. A. D!.ck.,,/=

5,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
the situation is a d**k

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers