Welcome to Gaia! ::

r u studpit jersey shore is the best show i bet u like 2 see icarly craps like that i will tell text pauly d i met him in the mall in rhode isand he gave me his cell so yea ur mad retarted

4,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Jersey Shore Is A Stupid And Pointless Show it Has No meaning To it At All The Only People Who Watch it Are People That Have No Life Really And I Do't Care Who Yells At Me And Says I Have No Life Caues I Don't Watch it Well Who cares Really i Mean The Show Is gay And it Sucks So Bad I Watched the First 5 Minutes of it And had to turn off My Tv it's That Stupid
i dont givea dam ******** if i dont know how to spell right ok

2,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
I completely and totally agree. These people are just embarassing, embarassing to the people FROM the New Jersey shore. *cough* And most of all, embarassing to the people in that county.

"Is New Jersey really like Jersey Shore?"

"Get out."
i hate it too

Beloved Prophet

5,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
totaldramaisland24
sleepless disaster
Jersey Shore Is A Stupid And Pointless Show it Has No meaning To it At All The Only People Who Watch it Are People That Have No Life Really And I Do't Care Who Yells At Me And Says I Have No Life Caues I Don't Watch it Well Who cares Really i Mean The Show Is gay And it Sucks So Bad I Watched the First 5 Minutes of it And had to turn off My Tv it's That Stupid
finally a smart person

It has nothing to do with intelligence, it's their opinion -.-

Beloved Prophet

5,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
totaldramaisland24
Prelude to a Nightmare
totaldramaisland24
sleepless disaster
finally a smart person

It has nothing to do with intelligence, it's their opinion -.-
but that kid was right

It's an opinion, it's neither right or wrong. If you don't like the show then don't watch it, that's it.
totaldramaisland24
elgoog94
I hate you...
i hate you to

I'm glad. why would i want someone who hates jersey shore liking me?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games