• Window Shopper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
lol
u people sound really mad for nothing that big of a deal :p
im not mad im doing my show i rant that was the first episode

Invisible Regular

Sure it's the wrong forum, but it got people's attention xD
& I think people who cut themselves are just selfish, it's a mental sickness...
not a label...
if people want to go ahead and make the choice to hurt themselves
then let them, dumb bastards :/
if they think their problems are going away by doing that...
pfft... they are so wrong!
I just wanted to say, yes, cutting is wrong.
But let's not label people as "emo" because even the kids that other people think are "happy", such as that one girl that always smiles... You never know what people go through when they're alone.

People of all walks of life cut themselves. I'm not saying they should, but I've heard of cheerleaders, successful athletes, etc. committing suicide (and yes, some by cutting).
EpicSnowAssassin
emo people need to get a life n stop ending there own damn y u gotta kill urself just ccause no loves you STOP BEING RETARTED scream

dude wat the f u c k is ur problem, just bcuz sum ppl r more depressed then otherz that dont mean there retardz, and maybe they have a good f u c k i n reason, to each is own, so ur the one whos bein retarded cuz ur judgin ppl u dont even no. f u c k i n jackazz!!! scream scream scream scream talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand
gunnarcolton98
yea emos are retarded

ur the 1 whoz retarded u stupid azzhole scream scream scream scream
snow dude why are you copying rwj? o_o and what does js have to do with this?

4,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
juicy_snowy23
Whats Happenin Forum forum why do ppl like cutting themselves sum of them say o Juicy i have a depressing life well BS because u should be thankful 4 wut u have like a house food a SHOWER sum ppl live in thermel countries they sleep on rocks they never bath because they have no hom most of them DIE 8( so be thankful 4 wut u have Forum because remember sum ppl r homeless they have no family at all so Forum be thankful 4 wut u have ty 4 watchin a episode of XD im Juicy Snow And i Approve this messege so tell me forum leave a comment 4 me then it may be on my rant so until then i got 1 for u who stole ur cookies XD
we understand there r problems and that life is shitty but it's not our fault we r hoo we r im suprised you expected a nice reply you jerkoff mad

O.G. Shopper

8,125 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
xphsycoXchicax
EpicSnowAssassin
emo people need to get a life n stop ending there own damn y u gotta kill urself just ccause no loves you STOP BEING RETARTED scream

dude wat the f u c k is ur problem, just bcuz sum ppl r more depressed then otherz that dont mean there retardz, and maybe they have a good f u c k i n reason, to each is own, so ur the one whos bein retarded cuz ur judgin ppl u dont even no. f u c k i n jackazz!!! scream scream scream scream talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand

i bet ur emo.... all im saying is shouldn't cut ur self and or kill urself for no reason or 4 a reason because that just retarted maybe she man up n stop being annoyed at other people or watever the reason is just ignore that reason n live ur ******** LIFE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff