Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
C'mon. I can't be the only one here who truly hates that "Jersey Shore" is what is accounting for good "television" these days? I mean, really? I don't even... anyways, I "think" I'm just going to use some more "quotes" so that while you read "this" is sounds "kind" of funny in your "head".
Oh dear God. The guys from Jersey Shore bring disgrace to Italians!!! They make them all look like douche bags! I'm Italian, and I can't bear to watch that show just because of the guys on it. Plus, real New Jersians (is that how you spell it? lol) don't have accents like that. I lived in New Jersey for a while, no one talked like that, saying 'New Joersuy' and crap.

Tipsy Citizen

9,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
User Image
If you hate it so much why are you posting here. It's just a show, nothing more than that. Yes it's stupid but the more people talk about it, especially the people who hate it, the more the show will be longer on MTV and in the media. The show doesn't represent New Jersey nor any state.

Invisible Regular

Lady GagaNYC
User Image
If you hate it so much why are you posting here. It's just a show, nothing more than that. Yes it's stupid but the more people talk about it, especially the people who hate it, the more the show will be longer on MTV and in the media. The show doesn't represent New Jersey nor any state.

Agreed 3nodding
I say we kill the reality shows and make MTV into what it was really for, Music Television. i mean it was made for music videos and not for seeing how many times "Snooki" shows her thong, or how they can get close to the perm. tan guy. BRING BACK THE MUSIC VIDEOS!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff