Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you hate the Tsunami And Earthquake as much as I do?

Yes. 0.51282051282051 51.3% [ 60 ]
More than you - .- 0.31623931623932 31.6% [ 37 ]
JAERGUAU IM SO MAD. 0.17094017094017 17.1% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 117 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Japan is safe NOW. I'm leaving to go there in may.
Kirylux_x
I read the newspaper yesterday. I heard they are raising security levels at the Fukushima Dai-ichi Plant. I really hope it doesn't end up like chernobyl. That was a total diaster. I'm praying for Japan.
How could it ever be as bad as Chernobyl was. Chernobyl blew up. Fukushima is just leaking radiation, and they are getting the problem under control. All of the reactors have been cooled enough, they disposed of the highly radioactive water properly, and are putting zeolite sandbags (which absorb radiation) outside the plant to help recduce contamination.
http://english.kyodonews.jp/news/2011/04/85646.html
i cant belive they had a earth quake AGAIN y mother natrue why? >:UUU

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Magochie
Kanashii Sakura Uta
Magochie
Don't go to Japan at all.

and why not? Japan will most likely be safe to travel to next year, and besides, the lower parts of Japan aren't affected at all. Cities like Kyoto, Hiroshima, Osaka, and Nagoya are pretty much safe.

Well I've had only one relative go to Japan and they cut off his hands after torturing him. So I wouldn't go there...

-headdesk-

I'm sorry, but you do not judge an entire country like that. Do these girls LOOK like they're going to "cut people's hands off"?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also, I question what you said about your relative.
Their currently pumping Sea Water from the Pacific Ocean into the Reactors at the Fukushima Dai-ichi Plant. I believe Japan is safe to go to. They say that there may be Uranium or such in the water but its still safe to Drink. Some Cities in Japan Haven't been infected. They evacuated the Towns near the Plant and its like a Ghost Town. I do believe that Japan would be able to visit in the future when they handle this problem & recover from their recent natural diasters. It also even safe to visit now in some places on the Island.

I finished reading the Times they believe the Plant released 10% of the Amount that Chernobyl released after it blew up.
Sakura Parfait
Magochie
Kanashii Sakura Uta
Magochie

and why not? Japan will most likely be safe to travel to next year, and besides, the lower parts of Japan aren't affected at all. Cities like Kyoto, Hiroshima, Osaka, and Nagoya are pretty much safe.

Well I've had only one relative go to Japan and they cut off his hands after torturing him. So I wouldn't go there...

-headdesk-

I'm sorry, but you do not judge an entire country like that. Do these girls LOOK like they're going to "cut people's hands off"?

He was a Soviet Soldier in WW2 and the Japanese think all other nations are inferior...
Shimeringwater
I can't believe the great damage the earth quakes and that swallowing tsunami caused still. Since the radiation is leaking out, I hear often from others that traveling to Japan or living there in our future generation is a, /might as well not go; unless you want deformed birth defects in your children or harm on you./

Is it true? I really hope not. sad
OMG if u add the 911 date plus japan thing u get 12/21/12 weird right
vampDrake1
Shimeringwater
I can't believe the great damage the earth quakes and that swallowing tsunami caused still. Since the radiation is leaking out, I hear often from others that traveling to Japan or living there in our future generation is a, /might as well not go; unless you want deformed birth defects in your children or harm on you./

Is it true? I really hope not. sad
OMG if u add the 911 date plus japan thing u get 12/21/12 weird right

And if you add the date of Chernobyl you get some ridiculous date in the future! Holy s**t! Don't put things together that dont go together
Magochie
Sakura Parfait
Magochie
Kanashii Sakura Uta
Magochie

-headdesk-

He was a Soviet Soldier in WW2 and the Japanese think all other nations are inferior...
That is warfare, not taking a vacation. It's not like Japan was the only country to use torture. The Japanese tend to be Xenophobic, meaning they don't feel comfortable with outsiders living in their country. The USA does the same thing.
buggsie blue
Magochie
Sakura Parfait
Magochie
Kanashii Sakura Uta
Magochie

-headdesk-

That is warfare, not taking a vacation. It's not like Japan was the only country to use torture. The Japanese tend to be Xenophobic, meaning they don't feel comfortable with outsiders living in their country. The USA does the same thing.

He was in a prison in China. Not Japan, but tortured by Japanese. He's still alive and it's really scary to see the burns on his face from the boiling water they threw on him
Magochie
buggsie blue
Magochie
Sakura Parfait
Magochie

-headdesk-

He was in a prison in China. Not Japan, but tortured by Japanese. He's still alive and it's really scary to see the burns on his face from the boiling water they threw on him
Then why did you say he went to Japan? It would be more accurate to say "He went to Japanese-occupied China."

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Magochie
Sakura Parfait
Magochie
Kanashii Sakura Uta
Magochie

-headdesk-

omg, you're going to judge a country based on what they did in the past? What next, you're going to accuse Germany for being a Nazi country because of the Holocaust?

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
The Japanese are probably more grown up and more enlightened since then. At least, one would hope if they want to continue to think they are superior...
They dont even need to go to war and hopefully realize that. Of course, they will more likely will have to defend themselves if North Korea - but it wont be their choice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff