Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shana OHara
Nature is getting them back for killing the whales and the sharks. They need to be punished by her.

wtf? every country has killed animals ...
Shana OHara
Nature is getting them back for killing the whales and the sharks. They need to be punished by her.

You fail so hard I'm frankly surprised you haven't sunk through the earth. All you do is wander around this forum posting moronic things like the stupid, thoughtless b***h you are and ignoring it when you're called out on it.
News flash: You are not cool, and you are not interesting, and you are not a special snowflake because of the things you write. If you want attention, little 16-year-old girl, go outside naked.
hafe of you people are sick ******** were all human no matter what we still need to help them americas done alot of s**t too you know you guys think your perfect america has the most crime and hate ive ever seen but that dosent mean we shouldent help them or the japanese
Shana OHara
go stick your head in a book you little arrogant b***h btw you avi is ugly just like your post ******** OFFF b***h!!!!!! dramallama

5,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
just cause they kill whales doesn't mean we shouldnt help them its our earth n nuclear radiation could get into the soil and water n harm earth plus wat if it waz u wouldnt u want peps 2 help

5,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
ninjaruler557
hafe of you people are sick ******** were all human no matter what we still need to help them americas done alot of s**t too you know you guys think your perfect america has the most crime and hate ive ever seen but that dosent mean we shouldent help them or the japanese

i agree we should forgive n help
marred moon
Shana OHara

You fail so hard I'm frankly surprised you haven't sunk through the earth. All you do is wander around this forum posting moronic things like the stupid, thoughtless b***h you are and ignoring it when you're called out on it.
News flash: You are not cool, and you are not interesting, and you are not a special snowflake because of the things you write. If you want attention, little 16-year-old girl, go outside naked.

Liek I said:
Shana OHara, you better shut your mouth or I'm gonna ******** it.

@marred moon: tell it!
Shana OHara

...You do know that humans are animals, right? I mean we came from nature just like whales and sharks did. Why would mother nature care so much about whales and sharks and not humans, whom she birthed as well? Why would she condemn us for killing whales by killing us? Pretty damn hypocritical of her if you ask me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff