Welcome to Gaia! ::

America is to good to get punished http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/compose/entry /new/71165693/# why dont you people care about any body else but your selves. Japan just had a huge earthquake care about them too were all gods people were all humans care about other people not just your selves. if America had a huge natural disaster and ever body were saying America did bad things they deserved it you wouldnt like it. so think about other people. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/compose/entry/new/71165693/#
you people have no harts at all and if their is any christian out their saying "japan should be punished" I'll be very surprised . eek

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Mr Jes

Err... Wikipedia isn't the best source when it comes to this, but'll do for general background... at least for now.

I understand and see the people are seeing Japan "deserves it." My point is that I find it irrelevant. It shouldn't matter right now about how Japan's actions or "issues on faith" "caused" this disaster. What should only matter is that Japan has been hit and its people need our support.

As I said before, I find such nonsense ridiculous and beside the point. The way I see it... Japan was hit by a natural disaster and that's it. We'll worry about Japan's activities after the people and nation recovers.

And i agree with you, i never said that they deserved what they got or "who" was doing it. Whatever that means anyway. There people do need our support and we should give it to them. But on the other hand i also understand why some may not want to.
Swampert used surf it was super affective.

4,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Shana OHara
Nature is getting them back for killing the whales and the sharks. They need to be punished by her.

I never killed a whale, nor have any of my family. We do not buy or eat whales in my family so why would nature get us back? It did not. The earth was shifting at the natural plates and earthquake caused a killer tsunami and many people died. One entire town was destroyed and even many pets are dead missing or without owners now. Nature did not punish, it was just a shift in plates which happens along any fault line. Even California, US has earthquakes and is not being punished nor are any places hurt by Typhoon or Hurricane or Tornado being punished. These things happen but not as punishment.

4,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
LesbianFire

This made me smile as I do love my Pokemon games. biggrin
Yumeko Hayashi
LesbianFire

This made me smile as I do love my Pokemon games. biggrin

It realy should be, 'Kioger used Earth quake it was supper affective'
who the ******** cares about the whales, we need our precious hamburgers

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ambereen08
We should help Japan not out of guilt or pity. We should help Japan because we are all humans , the same species, we all share this planet and all effect each other.
Or we can just help them because we actually like the country, the culture, and the people.
When Haiti had their earthquake, I didn't give a s**t.
When Japan had theirs, I donated to them.
I don't care that we're all human beings, I'm not going to help people that I don't care about.

4,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
If Earth punished it´s evil doers, then we would also be punished, Japan is a saint compared to other nations. The U.S has killed millions of people with bombs and war. Colombia has increased crime worldwide with drugs. China has overrun all nature for the sake of production. Haiti has been seen city for over a century. Germany has killed millions because of it´s "superiority". France killed many natives and destroyed centuries of culture. Spain destroyed many many cultures and forced Catholicism into them.
So we are no one to talk, Japan didn´t deserve it.

5,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
YOU SUCK OF COURSE WE SHOULD CARE OMG SCREW YEW.

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Personally I do not think that the creator of this particular thread has any real understanding of ethical action... Asking who cares about whale hunting due to the distance of the action to our present location is a horribly fallacious argument void of any ethic. In fact it stinks of the worse kind of nihilism... I recommend that the creator of this thread read some Peter Singer before typing without thinking in future.

8,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
i agree with most of these people...its not about revenge its not even payback...s**t happens and it happens to everyone...mother nature god buddha allah and all deities know no color. we are all humans and we are all corrupt in one way or another. sure we cant trust some people or we cant stand a specific kind of people but we need 2 suck it up, accept it and move on. we are all here on this giant rock and we wont b gone until the next catastrophic event that kills us all. so in closing shut up, help if you want or not and go on with your life. japan will recover and everything will go back to normal
Arbitrator Jelly
Shana OHara
Nature is getting them back for killing the whales and the sharks. They need to be punished by her.

I'm really tired of seeing your a** all over the place saying rude s**t that you obviously know nothing about. You better close your mouth or I'm gonna ******** it.

pffffff Jelly, you tell that apathetic wannabe speshul snoflake b***h

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces