Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
japan was killing whales at least they dont come near us!!!

so we still need to care!!!

reasons to care:
1.think about if this was you
2.think if you had no home and became homeless
3.think if you had no food and was left out waiting to die!!!

so reasons to care!!!

brought to you by:rachels challenge start a chain reaction!!
Oh for ******** sakes.

I don't like the guilt tatics laced in the thread. People care, because they either have family or people that are family that are stationed in Japan. People care and people help each other out.
Nature is getting them back for killing the whales and the sharks. They need to be punished by her.

Invisible Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
Shana OHara
Nature is getting them back for killing the whales and the sharks. They need to be punished by her.

You obviously have no heart talk2hand

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Even considering that Japan killed the whales and the sharks, which is wrong, they are not being punished by anyone or anything. If that is your line of thinking then the US should be punished for killing, mutilating and abusing, chickens, cows, pigs, buffalo, sheep, goats, geese, and other wildlife animals as well such as, moose, bears, wolves, and elk. Thats just to name a few. Japan is killing whales and sharks because that is ingrained part of their culture. It is still wrong, but they are not being punished for doing it.
Huntswoman
Even considering that Japan killed the whales and the sharks, which is wrong, they are not being punished by anyone or anything. If that is your line of thinking then the US should be punished for killing, mutilating and abusing, chickens, cows, pigs, buffalo, sheep, goats, geese, and other wildlife animals as well such as, moose, bears, wolves, and elf. Thats just to name a few. Japan is killing whales and sharks because that is ingrained part of their culture. It is still wrong, but they are not being punished for doing it.
Elfves aren't real moron. Japaneses allow animal abuse in their law. They are a racist nation that allows children of mixed race to be murdered. They are not at all like anime. Their government is not doing anything about the current situation. and millions of donation money will sit until no one is watching so the emperor can pocket it. He's allowing his people to endure radiation poisoning. The Japanese are only getting what they sown. The slaughter of the Chinese is coming back ten fold.

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Shana OHara
Elfves aren't real moron. Japaneses allow animal abuse in their law. They are a racist nation that allows children of mixed race to be murdered. They are not at all like anime. Their government is not doing anything about the current situation. and millions of donation money will sit until no one is watching so the emperor can pocket it. He's allowing his people to endure radiation poisoning. The Japanese are only getting what they sown. The slaughter of the Chinese is coming back ten fold.

Of course elves aren't real, i meant to say, 'elk' and that was my error and i apologize, there is no need for name calling. Notice how i didn't attack you? I'm not attacking you now, you don't need to do the same to me. However, that aside, do you honestly think that the US isn't a racist nation? Do you really believe that every other nation isn't a racist nation? Of course they wouldn't be like anime, thats a made up world intended to make money. The United State also allows animal abuse, by law. Have you even seen a Smithfield farm? They are protected by law and its disgusting. This isn't about Japan. This is about the world. Every nation has a corrupt leader and every nation is filled with racists and bigots. Every nation will be attacked by a natural disaster for no reason other then it was a natural disaster and occurred naturally. My point is that every nation is corrupt and every nation allows animal abuse and child abuse, because thats how people are. However, none of them are asking for a tsunami, it just happens, and sometimes it happens to people who don't have any part in the abuse of anything.

Ruthless Phantom

Shana OHara

Uh, I don't know where you are getting your information about Japan, but you're completely wrong about everything. I don't even see what WW2 has to do with this.

Japan does not murder children of mixed races, although said children sometimes endure bullying in more close-minded neighborhoods. The government has and is continuing to work on the nuclear situation around the clock. The emperor doesn't want anyone's money, he has plenty of it and is as upset about the disaster as everyone else. The people getting radiation poisoning are the people working furiously and willingly to shut the reactor down. Japan has made some amends to China concerning the Second World War and while I'm sure China would like more to be said and offered, blaming a natural disaster on some kind of vengeance is baseless and illogical.
Rukoto
Shana OHara

Uh, I don't know where you are getting your information about Japan, but you're completely wrong about everything. I don't even see what WW2 has to do with this.

Japan does not murder children of mixed races, although said children sometimes endure bullying in more close-minded neighborhoods. The government has and is continuing to work on the nuclear situation around the clock. The emperor doesn't want anyone's money, he has plenty of it and is as upset about the disaster as everyone else. The people getting radiation poisoning are the people working furiously and willingly to shut the reactor down. Japan has made some amends to China concerning the Second World War and while I'm sure China would like more to be said and offered, blaming a natural disaster on some kind of vengeance is baseless and illogical.

Some Japanese people are Xenophobic, but that shouln't make them a bad group of people.

I am a huge fan of Kamikazes and World war II in general and people using the WWII thing as a scapegoat seems stupid.

I don't know why some people are using the WWII thing as a punishment or a "revenge".

Earthquakes happen around the world.

Ruthless Phantom

Agent Crab

Some Japanese people are Xenophobic, but that shouln't make them a bad group of people.

I am a huge fan of Kamikazes and World war II in general and people using the WWII thing as a scapegoat seems stupid.

I don't know why some people are using the WWII thing as a punishment or a "revenge".

Exactly! In most cases, they just don't know much about other cultures and people at all.

I have no idea why people are using WWII as revenge either... it makes just as much sense as blaming Hurricane Katrina on the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the firebombing of Tokyo.

Japan is earthquake-prone, too. There's an earthquake somewhere in Japan at least once a day. A big one was bound to happen at some point.
Rukoto
Agent Crab

Exactly! In most cases, they just don't know much about other cultures and people at all.

I have no idea why people are using WWII as revenge either... it makes just as much sense as blaming Hurricane Katrina on the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the firebombing of Tokyo.

Japan is earthquake-prone, too. There's an earthquake somewhere in Japan at least once a day. A big one was bound to happen at some point.

Plus, Japan is all Volcanic Islands. They are on the Ring of Fire, as well for soome surrounding smaller countries by it as well. Disasters happen. Why blame things of the past on them? It's like two kids blaming each other for spilling the bucket of paint on the newly washed car.

I do tend to get alot of backlash from some idiots about me liking Kamikaze pilots. My Alien OC is a proud Kamikaze pilot as you can see by my avatar and he has picture sin my journal. (New the newest entry, the one before it.) Alot of these people probily don't know what a Kamikaze is, unless they studied WWII in school or gone and looked up an entry on wikipedia or Google.

The OP gave some guilt tatics in their post about "What if itw as you, how would you feel..." senario.

People can care for a diaster victim without the need of the use of Guilt Tatics.

Oy... I feel like I said way too much now...

Mewling Kitten

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Shana OHara

therefore mother nature will kill us all then :/

remember they are not the only countries that kill animals

High-functioning Phantom

9,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
WTF do whales have to do with this?
We kill millions of animals every year.
So does just about every other country.
They killed whales. oh god. Suddenly they're more valuable than all the other poor animals that get slaughtered? Says who.
People(not you in particular) are ******** retarded.
But yes. Help Japan. Even though most of you won't. It is what is MORALLY correct.

High-functioning Phantom

9,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
edit: I get the whole endangered thing, but come on. In the US there was a recent law lifted toward the shooting of wolves. How long till they get incredibly endangered? And if we got in some horrible disaster should that one thing that the GOVERNMENT decided really have to effect all of us? As in no one helping the US out cause we killed so many wolves? Idk. This shits dumb to me.

6,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
We should help Japan not out of guilt or pity. We should help Japan because we are all humans , the same species, we all share this planet and all effect each other.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff