Welcome to Gaia! ::

People troll because it amuses them. You can talk about "Mentally unwell" and being psychopathic all you like but the reality is: It's millions of miles away to most - without facing suffering face to face, most people can shrug it off.
Personally, I'm not to fussed about Japan because (Sure, call me heartless), it's an MEDC, it can deal with it on it's own, there're countries with much more minor issues that still manage to suffer more. Do we cry out at injustices across the world elsewhere? No, we're focussed on the Earthquake in Japan. Why are we? What makes them special? Partly, it's the media and markets but there's also a love affair a lot of nerds have with Japan (but hey, don't blame you, it's a cool place!).
But I haven't addressed trolling properly have I? Well, as I said - people don't actually see the suffering in front of them, they can descensitize themselves. Better yet, why do people still vote facistic parties in "enlightened" democracies? Does history not teach us? Because they feel a victim and they won't be the ones actually deporting poor victims of their stupidity if they succeeded. It's inherent tribalism at it's worst: "At least it's not me".

Hope that explains it...a little.
Well I have always wanted to move to japan but they just make it to dam difficult
and strict, and Ill wager you that with all the help that they are getting from the us
they are still going to be just as strict!

No college degree or 10 years experience in field
with good reference no citizenship!
I've just found this forum and already have noticed at least two or three just by skimming the first few topics alone.

But right now, we shouldn't be worrying about them. The Japanese people are way more important then they (the trolls) are.
Mr Jes
I've just found this forum and already have noticed at least two or three just by skimming the first few topics alone.

But right now, we shouldn't be worrying about them. The Japanese people are way more important then they (the trolls) are.

Thats your opinion.
Naughty Little Mischief
Mr Jes

Thats your opinion.

Just as that is yours.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas