Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
JOOOOORDAN
mp_soul
also the japenese are trying to save their family from what happen so you should donate for the familys some of you are adults with kids if something happen to your family like that don't you think you would want someone to donate too and try to save you

Yes, but theres people who don't have enough money to donate that's what im trying to point out.

It's not like you have to donate money to do something for Japan. My school folded a thousand cranes, and each crane we made was 2 dollars. So, in the end we donated $2,000 to Japan.
Demented exterminator
Nyadriel
KatieeFalardeau
JOOOOORDAN
Ok I know that japan is got hit with like 3 earthquakes in this year. But I mean everyone is saying Pray for japan Donate for japan. I mean we have a family, we need to pay for things too. Plus it wasn't THE WHOLE COUNTRY it was part of it. So calm your tits guys, lots of people die plus the tornadoes killed 46 here in the USA. -_- Just saying... Oh and I think this forum should get off sweatdrop

ROFL! No s**t ehy. ******** Japan. Im really getting sick of everyone talking about these chinks. Their radiation is comming to our contrys .. why the ******** should we support them?

Um, I think "Chinks" refer to Chinese. You cant even get that right.

@ OP: what monies a person donates is a small amount out of our pockets to help give a hand up to those who are in need. There are still well over 100K people living in shelters after they lost their homes during the Tsunami. Many of them are elderly - many of whom lost their families as well as property. Many are children that lost their parents along with everything they once new. Whole towns were washed away in the Tsunami waves including two entire fishing villages.
True that Japan will take care of these people. But giving a little helps with that. Besides, Japan helped us for when Katrina hit. We are just returning the kindness.
Not trying to help him but I think c***k is Japanese because it originated when Japanese immigrants and Irish Immigrants came to America and they were mostly working on the train tracks and when ever they would hammer the stuff in the tracks it made a c***k sound (not trying to be racist just trying to explain where it came from)

Demented exterminator: First of all, Chinese immigrants were the main labor force in behind the building of the railroads, not the Japanese or Irish. Also, if you were to include the Irish in the hammering of the tracks (since you obviously are), I'm guessing you consider them as chinks also? And yes, that was actually a racist statement, because you're assuming something of another group of people which isn't true. Before you actually begin your assumptions, get your history facts straight first.
JOOOOORDAN
Ok I know that japan is got hit with like 3 earthquakes in this year. But I mean everyone is saying Pray for japan Donate for japan. I mean we have a family, we need to pay for things too. Plus it wasn't THE WHOLE COUNTRY it was part of it. So calm your tits guys, lots of people die plus the tornadoes killed 46 here in the USA. -_- Just saying... Oh and I think this forum should get off sweatdrop

User Image

5,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
ummmmmmm yea
Man gotta love threads, these arguments sort of turn into a I don't know a revolving door. neutral

5,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
JOOOOORDAN

User Image

No this doesn't mean EVERY american.

There are those who are nice but a good ******** chunk of them are assholes.

If your sick of this forum just ignore it instead of being one of the faggots that are so negative to this disaster who post a shitty thread. 46 deaths compared to thousands is nothing.

Lavish Millionaire

10,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
knpehehko
Reading this makes me so sad, me coming from Japan, and being Japanese American, but not from the part that was affected by the tsunami/tornado, but still, I am definitely affected. I recently moved to the states and we have a Japanese channel, they talk about the hardships and what people are going through everyday. I know people have different opinions about wether Japan should be helped or not, but I think it would be right to help them, even though I think they are doing a great job, no riots, no going into peoples homes and stealing anything they can, they line up everyday for 8 hours just to get one pill (for the people who take medications regularly), and line up for water, without pushing and shoving like we'd do here. People here are too selfish, if anywhere in the world get affected by anything, we help them and we shouldn't say its 'annoying.' Because it isn't. Pray for my uncle, who was in a train up in northern Japan when the earthquake knocked his train down a hill.

for me i think that its absolutly amazing that here in america we act like tottal a$$ holes during disasters and on the other side of the world they can stick together so perffectly. we really need to learn from this but we wont. crying also im glade that you got to the states safely and dont let these morons get you down 3nodding

Lavish Millionaire

10,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
if you really have that much of a poeblem with it then just ignore it lik all the other negative peeopel. when its on tv plug your ears and close your eyes and hope that it end soon. you dont really have to donate im broke like everone ealse. but im gonna suck it up and try to raise money to donate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff