• Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
KatieeFalardeau
JOOOOORDAN
Nyadriel
KatieeFalardeau
JOOOOORDAN
Ok I know that japan is got hit with like 3 earthquakes in this year. But I mean everyone is saying Pray for japan Donate for japan. I mean we have a family, we need to pay for things too. Plus it wasn't THE WHOLE COUNTRY it was part of it. So calm your tits guys, lots of people die plus the tornadoes killed 46 here in the USA. -_- Just saying... Oh and I think this forum should get off sweatdrop

ROFL! No s**t ehy. ******** Japan. Im really getting sick of everyone talking about these chinks. Their radiation is comming to our contrys .. why the ******** should we support them?

Um, I think "Chinks" refer to Chinese. You cant even get that right.

@ OP: what monies a person donates is a small amount out of our pockets to help give a hand up to those who are in need. There are still well over 100K people living in shelters after they lost their homes during the Tsunami. Many of them are elderly - many of whom lost their families as well as property. Many are children that lost their parents along with everything they once new. Whole towns were washed away in the Tsunami waves including two entire fishing villages.
True that Japan will take care of these people. But giving a little helps with that. Besides, Japan helped us for when Katrina hit. We are just returning the kindness.

See this is what I mean, I understand they lost food, houses family and stuff, but this happens a lot and I know people here are trying to help Japan because they help others, but the thing is it's very annoying. This is my opinion.

Id rather refur to them as chinks. But thats what I was trying to also get at. Normal people lose thier homes, family, & are starving everyday. Just because we didnt get hit with a natural disaster, doesnt mean us in canada/u.s arnt in shithole situations. People die. Everyone is going to die. Whoop-dee-doo! Japan helped with the Katrina incident you say? Well then the people THEY helped should help THEM in return. Or they should just handle This on thier own. Notice how its called a NATURAL DISASTER ? Theres too many chinks in the world. They'll deal with it eventually.

A lot of people in Louisiana have/are donating. What makes you think they didnt/dont? And by the way, if you are sooo concerned about "helping your own" (if you are in America), New Orleans is STILL not back to normal because they STILL are in need of help to rebuild. Why dont you go down there and help out. Many of the people who got washed out had moved elsewhere because they lost their homes and everything and have yet to be able to return. If it wasnt for Mardi Gras and one football game in the past year or two... well, it isnt enough to save their economy or bring much life to that place any other time of the year.

Speaking of natural disasters, you might wanna check out the news. There was a record 120 tornadoes over the weekend here in the U.S. and 47 (?) people are dead with whole towns wiped out or badly damaged in several states. It is gonna be real wicked in Tornado Alley this year.

And one might say there are too many other races in the world too. (I could have said that in a certain way but wont. And could say something else at this point too, but will not)
at least dont post ur troll rage ... japanese people are homeless . if u were homeless too u would not say this crap

3,150 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
also the japenese are trying to save their family from what happen so you should donate for the familys some of you are adults with kids if something happen to your family like that don't you think you would want someone to donate too and try to save you

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
KatieeFalardeau
Lord Elwrind
KatieeFalardeau
JOOOOORDAN
Nyadriel

Um, I think "Chinks" refer to Chinese. You cant even get that right.

@ OP: what monies a person donates is a small amount out of our pockets to help give a hand up to those who are in need. There are still well over 100K people living in shelters after they lost their homes during the Tsunami. Many of them are elderly - many of whom lost their families as well as property. Many are children that lost their parents along with everything they once new. Whole towns were washed away in the Tsunami waves including two entire fishing villages.
True that Japan will take care of these people. But giving a little helps with that. Besides, Japan helped us for when Katrina hit. We are just returning the kindness.

See this is what I mean, I understand they lost food, houses family and stuff, but this happens a lot and I know people here are trying to help Japan because they help others, but the thing is it's very annoying. This is my opinion.

Id rather refur to them as chinks. But thats what I was trying to also get at. Normal people lose thier homes, family, & are starving everyday. Just because we didnt get hit with a natural disaster, doesnt mean us in canada/u.s arnt in shithole situations. People die. Everyone is going to die. Whoop-dee-doo! Japan helped with the Katrina incident you say? Well then the people THEY helped should help THEM in return. Or they should just handle This on thier own. Notice how its called a NATURAL DISASTER ? Theres too many chinks in the world. They'll deal with it eventually.

A lot of people in Louisiana have/are donating. What makes you think they didnt/dont? And by the way, if you are sooo concerned about "helping your own" (if you are in America), New Orleans is STILL not back to normal because they STILL are in need of help to rebuild. Why dont you go down there and help out. Many of the people who got washed out had moved elsewhere because they lost their homes and everything and have yet to be able to return. If it wasnt for Mardi Gras and one football game in the past year or two... well, it isnt enough to save their economy or bring much life to that place any other time of the year.

Speaking of natural disasters, you might wanna check out the news. There was a record 120 tornadoes over the weekend here in the U.S. and 47 (?) people are dead with whole towns wiped out or badly damaged in several states. It is gonna be real wicked in Tornado Alley this year.

And one might say there are too many other races in the world too. (I could have said that in a certain way but wont. And could say something else at this point too, but will not)

ha well .. Im in Canada. (:
Abviously people in these areas have pissed the ******** out of god .. or .. what/who ever the ******** is up there. Good job.

In the case of New Orleans, actually it wasnt God. It was the Engineers that built a wall holding back the river that failed because the Engineers didnt build it right. Not God's fault, but man's.
Reading this makes me so sad, me coming from Japan, and being Japanese American, but not from the part that was affected by the tsunami/tornado, but still, I am definitely affected. I recently moved to the states and we have a Japanese channel, they talk about the hardships and what people are going through everyday. I know people have different opinions about wether Japan should be helped or not, but I think it would be right to help them, even though I think they are doing a great job, no riots, no going into peoples homes and stealing anything they can, they line up everyday for 8 hours just to get one pill (for the people who take medications regularly), and line up for water, without pushing and shoving like we'd do here. People here are too selfish, if anywhere in the world get affected by anything, we help them and we shouldn't say its 'annoying.' Because it isn't. Pray for my uncle, who was in a train up in northern Japan when the earthquake knocked his train down a hill.

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
knpehehko
Reading this makes me so sad, me coming from Japan, and being Japanese American, but not from the part that was affected by the tsunami/tornado, but still, I am definitely affected. I recently moved to the states and we have a Japanese channel, they talk about the hardships and what people are going through everyday. I know people have different opinions about wether Japan should be helped or not, but I think it would be right to help them, even though I think they are doing a great job, no riots, no going into peoples homes and stealing anything they can, they line up everyday for 8 hours just to get one pill (for the people who take medications regularly), and line up for water, without pushing and shoving like we'd do here. People here are too selfish, if anywhere in the world get affected by anything, we help them and we shouldn't say its 'annoying.' Because it isn't. Pray for my uncle, who was in a train up in northern Japan when the earthquake knocked his train down a hill.

You get a Japanese channel? Where are you and what TV service are you getting?
Comcast does not have this.
Lord Elwrind
knpehehko

We have COX television, 30 dollars a month.
California.

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
knpehehko
Lord Elwrind
knpehehko

We have COX television, 30 dollars a month.
California.

PUH! Figures COX would have it evil
I pay more than that a month and dont get half of what I would love to gett. I dont even get BCCAmerica unless I buy their other thing. (has basic and extended)
mp_soul
also the japenese are trying to save their family from what happen so you should donate for the familys some of you are adults with kids if something happen to your family like that don't you think you would want someone to donate too and try to save you

Yes, but theres people who don't have enough money to donate that's what im trying to point out.
buy a forest and get lost by it

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
JOOOOORDAN
mp_soul

Yes, but theres people who don't have enough money to donate that's what im trying to point out.

But there are other ways to show your Love for the Japanese. What do you think some of us are doing?

I gotta change my avatar though.

Nimble Rogue

Not everyone on the internet is a nice person. sad

Mewling Kitten

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
KatieeFalardeau
JOOOOORDAN
Ok I know that japan is got hit with like 3 earthquakes in this year. But I mean everyone is saying Pray for japan Donate for japan. I mean we have a family, we need to pay for things too. Plus it wasn't THE WHOLE COUNTRY it was part of it. So calm your tits guys, lots of people die plus the tornadoes killed 46 here in the USA. -_- Just saying... Oh and I think this forum should get off sweatdrop

ROFL! No s**t ehy. ******** Japan. Im really getting sick of everyone talking about these chinks. Their radiation is comming to our contrys .. why the ******** should we support them?

because they are human?
if you get sick of hearing about it don't look at this forum
besides about the radiation, there is nothing we can do, its just going to linger in our atmosphere for years to come. though i must say the oh-so-clever person who said it was safe to build nuclear plant on a fault line needs a punch in the face 3nodding

6,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
We pray and donate for Japan because they are being effected more than what you're giving credit for. It wasn't just 46 people, it was thousands. Plus I'm not saying that the tornado is something that should be over looked, because something like that is sad too. Whenever people die, it's sad. So when thousands die, it's devastating.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff