Welcome to Gaia! ::

biggrin biggrin
eek eek eek
shuniya
Kidenki
-pops back in-
Hurk. Did we get an estimate on how much Gaia raised for the relief fund yet?
I see the items are done with sellage. D:

they donated already donated $45,000 >> http://www.insidesocialgames.com/2011/03/18/social-gaming-roundup-japan-spil-games-disney-more/

not sure how much more this time around.

LOL, this made my day. And here people were saying that game sites aren't doing anything to help. : )

Astounding Browser

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
*coughs* sorry about my typo, i didn't realize i got an extra "donated" in the sentence. sheesh.
Shadow Vandale
-Jade- Merciful
I'm still here, I swear~! ^w^

And one of my friends is working on a fundraiser at the collage now, selling little key charms, all proceeds go to the relief efforts (I've been making the charms all weekend, and I have all of this week, because of spring break)
Hopefully, my collage rocks as much as I think it does!
A friend of mine organized a garage sale this weekend that we just finished, with the help of a few Japanese students and tons of donations. We made $615 and there is some amazing and VERY valuable things left that we're going to try selling on eBay. heart It was a very very busy weekend for me... gonk My feet are dead now. But it was amazing. FREAKING AMAZING.

Awesome sauce!!! I hope we manage that much... Since we are going to be at the COMMUNITY Collage~ Then again, where I live we're having a really bad recession so... I donno... I know of at least a few people willing to donate.

Romantic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
-Jade- Merciful
Shadow Vandale
-Jade- Merciful

And one of my friends is working on a fundraiser at the collage now, selling little key charms, all proceeds go to the relief efforts (I've been making the charms all weekend, and I have all of this week, because of spring break)
A friend of mine organized a garage sale this weekend that we just finished, with the help of a few Japanese students and tons of donations. We made $615 and there is some amazing and VERY valuable things left that we're going to try selling on eBay. heart It was a very very busy weekend for me... gonk My feet are dead now. But it was amazing. FREAKING AMAZING.

Awesome sauce!!! I hope we manage that much... Since we are going to be at the COMMUNITY Collage~ Then again, where I live we're having a really bad recession so... I donno... I know of at least a few people willing to donate.
I think you'd be surprised what most people would do for a good cause. We certainly were amazed with how generous people were. smile But every little bit does count... I wish you good luck, though! heart
Shadow Vandale
-Jade- Merciful
Shadow Vandale
-Jade- Merciful

I think you'd be surprised what most people would do for a good cause. We certainly were amazed with how generous people were. smile But every little bit does count... I wish you good luck, though! heart

Thankies~ I'mma need that luck XD *totally poor herself*

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Cant be online till 18th. got exams x.x
Not gonna be on all the time, getting a job.

It doesn't seem like too many people hang out on this thread as of late sweatdrop
It's surprising really, you'd think there'd be masses of people flocking in here after Tarupop's awesome art! 3nodding

Hygienic Hoarder

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I keep checking back in...but there's never anyone around when I manage to get on. D;

Astounding Browser

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I am, bump. But everyone's busy I guess. Thanks for the tipping , aidan wink
I don't care if people are on or not, I seem to talk to myself here XD
(posts slightly randomly)

Lol well I'm glad there are still some people here then ^-^
Even if we all end up missing each other and just talk to ourselves x'D
WAHHHHH People I'm so sorry!!!

I was in Montreal the past two days, and I had a hectic week before. Art is coming up tonight!

Sorry for the inactivity these days though. I know Don has exams to study for and stuff. I have to too, but I'm going to push out a bit more : )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff