Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mikiba's Wife

Friendly Elder

16,815 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Btw Your sketches are adorable to say the least biggrin I love the style.

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
This is cool heart

I'm wearing the items I bought with Gaia cash for Japan ^^

Loyal Gatekeeper

I Chrys I
Daria Silberglanz
I buyed my cash item (the little white Cross) already at saturday... is it proof enough? If I had seen this thread earlier, then I had made a screenshot.

And thumbs up for your art. We (a bunch of artist) do the same on deviantArt, too. It is a good thing to motivate the people to do donations.
My friend and I are offering sketches for donations on dA, as well. But a lot of the bigger, more popular artists are also offering them, so it's hard for the little guys like us to feel like we're helping, but no matter! It's all going to the same place. C:

Yup, that's true.
My friends and I already donated to the german red cross and we share among each other art, until a outsider shows interest in our drawings. wink

ayounghare's Honey Bun

King Cutie-Pie

Daria Silberglanz
I Chrys I
Daria Silberglanz
I buyed my cash item (the little white Cross) already at saturday... is it proof enough? If I had seen this thread earlier, then I had made a screenshot.

And thumbs up for your art. We (a bunch of artist) do the same on deviantArt, too. It is a good thing to motivate the people to do donations.
My friend and I are offering sketches for donations on dA, as well. But a lot of the bigger, more popular artists are also offering them, so it's hard for the little guys like us to feel like we're helping, but no matter! It's all going to the same place. C:

Yup, that's true.
My friends and I already donated to the german red cross and we share among each other art, until a outsider shows interest in our drawings. wink
My friend and I donated to the American Red Cross before we started the the commissions. In the end, though, I think all that really matters is if someone purchases commissions from any of the number of artists who are offering them for donations and such.
Maymei Kitty
I think this is great for you to do this, I would be honored to have a beautiful sketch from you so that I can spread the word on my sig. Japan needs our help and everything counts right now.

User Image

Hope you like it!

I will hopefully get to everyone. I might get hand cramps by the end of this. But it's all worth it. : )

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
Tarupop
Minami_Kaome
Tarupop
Yes Of course! : )

I do have to say though, the first thing I noticed about your post is the Hanazawa Rui... Very NICE.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
heart Hanazawa heart

Heh. Yes I love Hana Yori Dango.

I appreciate you doing this by the way.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
heart Rui heart

User Image

I did yours ahead of everyone else's : ) Enjoy! Thankyou for donating.

That is s kind of you. Thank you.
Yea I know that. Like I said, I actually saw from Razuri. But I don't have any knowledge about stuff like that. So incentive is enough for me. : )

Think of bigger artists as the award and me as the small little constellation prize afterwards. I know a bunch of them selling art, and doing amazing sketches for donations. Everyone is really helping in every way they can.

Even Bieber donated $1 Mill, I love that kid ♥

ayounghare's Honey Bun

King Cutie-Pie

Razuri was one of the artists that made me decide to start my own donation commissions, actually. And my friend, xhiro, because she posted a list of all the artists(that she knew/ was friends with) doing them.
I was only watching Razuri at the time, so I never noticed other artist, but I knew there were a lot. It makes me unhappy that some people...namely those in the Japan topics.... say that no one is doing anything about it on Facebook or DA when there are people who ARE doing stuff about it.

Some idiots really need to look a bit further than the news and stop judging.

Beloved Citizen

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hey, I was wondering, I posted on the first page asking for art, but didn't get any... sweatdrop i think I was maybe the third person. I did get the coat with Gaia Cash... may I have art? Thanks whatever you say 3nodding

Magical Wife

16,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
I bought the pin thing on here because it's all I could afford because I'm a broke student. I don't think I can prove I bought it from the cash shop, but I did. Dunno if you can see it, but I'm wearing it.

I sadly do not have a credit or debit card to help donate a larger sum of money.
mad

ayounghare's Honey Bun

King Cutie-Pie

I watch a bajillion and one people on dA, so I kinda get updates from everywhere. I think the thing that upset me the most about this whole ordeal are the people who are saying that Japan doesn't need the help. As well as the people saying they deserve it. No one deserves to have an earthquake AND tsunami rip through their country and take many, many lives.

People are naturally like that, though. It's part of being human.

Anxious Fatcat

9,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Still hoping for more good news <3

Astral Goat

I just donated via gaia. Thank you for doing this

Mikiba's Wife

Friendly Elder

16,815 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0