Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm just curious why you care about what other people are or are not doing. sweatdrop I believe that a lot of people are helping. If other people are talking about it but aren't actually donating because they don't have the means to they are actually helping by passing along the message to those who do have the means to donate.

Shirtless Phantom

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
Sir Fharlanghn
I'm absolutely tired of how people on this sub forum are saying they care so much about Japan. No you ******** don't, if you actually cared you would go out into your own community and raise funds for Japan. However most of you aren't doing anything thing of the sort. You just don't want to actually admit that you don't give two shits for Japan's people.
3nodding
Ederra Anomala
I'm just curious why you care about what other people are or are not doing. sweatdrop

...this.

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,200 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
Eternal Marionetta
Sir Fharlanghn
Sevipahh
Sir Fharlanghn
I'm absolutely tired of how people on this sub forum are saying they care so much about Japan. No you ******** don't, if you actually cared you would go out into your own community and raise funds for Japan. However most of you aren't doing anything thing of the sort. You just don't want to actually admit that you don't give two shits for Japan's people.

oh, well done, you just made yourself a hypocrite and an idiot on top of that 3nodding
tell me, dear, what exactly are YOU doing to help out Japan? how is YOUR post benefitting those in need?
and even if you don't care, because you're such a cool, apathetic customer, dood, then do you think making this topic and being a speshul snoflake with your very own thread is going to change things? or were you already resigned to the incessant flaming you're about to encounter?
either way, you could always do the world a favor and jump off a cliff
How am I a hypocrite? I never said I cared for anything. I'm not here to actually change anything, I'm trying to figure out how people react to certain things that I say. dude, special, snowflake.

Being alive= Doing stuff.
User Image
Soooo.... Let me get this straight...
You post a topic bitching and moaning about how no one gives a s**t about Japan and how we're not doing enough when you don't care about it yourself?
How are you missing the hypocrisy here?

I'd rather be asleep.

Lol this made my day. Some people are so dim. They just can't think to look a bit past the ends of their noses to realize the stupid stuff they are doing/saying.

5,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
xX_Narsik Kararusa_Xx
Do we really need to know what you think of ._.

i like ur avi it's really cool
I should now deem this thread......another revolving door. neutral
i no were like "trying" to help japan out BUT the USA needs help we are in a bad situation and we should help are home than help another country out once were in a good situation and the economy is right again THAN we can help out in japan exclaim burning_eyes burning_eyes wink surprised eek lol razz cry sweatdrop scream gonk blaugh 3nodding redface stare idea arrow neutral mrgreen ninja rofl pirate talk2hand wahmbulance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff