Welcome to Gaia! ::

I agree, it gets quite irritating to see, " OH NO, WE MUST SAVE THE ANIME! I WAS HOPING TO SEE THE NEW EPISODE BUT NOW IT'S POSTPONED! MY LIFE IS OVERRR. "

People these days are so narrow minded.
Yeah it is sad. I remember high school. There was this group of kids that learned all about Japanese culture........from manga and anime. They would use the honorifics....and that was the extent of their understanding. Those same kids are doing exactly what you guys are saying. It makes me sad.

Ruthless Phantom

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
Purposely
I agree, it gets quite irritating to see, " OH NO, WE MUST SAVE THE ANIME! I WAS HOPING TO SEE THE NEW EPISODE BUT NOW IT'S POSTPONED! MY LIFE IS OVERRR. "

People these days are so narrow minded.

Thank you so much! What is wrong with people?

2,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Knight154
Faithful Forever
Westice
Faithful Forever
Some people even post threads saying to save Japan...
Just for the anime.
"Save Japan if you love anime!"
"DON'T LET JAPAN DIE! IT WOULD BE THE END OF ANIME!"
*facepalm* I love anime and all, but even if anime didn't exist, I would still want to help Japan.

I could care less about anime, and I want to help Japan! What is wrong with people?!

I know, right? People can be so selfish.

Agree entirely. While sure we may all have a passion for something our concern for the well being of others, especially in disasters, should be key.

I agree with you 100 %. 3nodding
I doubt anyone in this thread would understand what it's like for the people of Japan right now.

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
ridiculous! the lives in japan are more important then the anime they create. can't they just live off re-runs? my school had us have a moment of silence for the people in japan. it's just too sad, and people need to start caring about other people, not the darn anime.
Flynn and Thunder
People are dying every day in Japan. Their food and water is bad, and countries are sending whatever they can to help. But all some people are worried about is whether they'll still have new episodes of anime. SERIOUSLY? How immature and uncaring can you get?

Remember 90 out of 100 people are dicks and 9 out of the 10 that arn't dicks are assholes.
im so scared what if the new episode of naruto is delayed...... sad cry cry wat will happen!?? BAWWWWWWWWWWWW T crying T thiz is so unkawaii plz pray 4 japon
Flynn and Thunder
People are dying every day in Japan. Their food and water is bad, and countries are sending whatever they can to help. But all some people are worried about is whether they'll still have new episodes of anime. SERIOUSLY? How immature and uncaring can you get?

I was wondering the same thing when I first heard about the earthquake lol. But I'm not worried about it since I don't watch any ongoing anime series.

But anyways, I care about people, I really do, but if my sadness is of no use, there's no use to be sad razz . I have other things to carry about, I won't consume my energy on something useless like worrying about Japan.

Bad stuff happens everyday, every second, loads of people dying of hunger or thirst, not just in Japan, people stoned to death, people aborted, abused, bullied, nature kills everyday, this whole world is ******** up, and you 'care' about Japan?! This is the ultimate hypocrisy.

Carrying is selfish, you know, in general. It makes you feel like you're a better person, and it makes other people admire you for your efforts and struggle to make the world a better place.

Everything revolves around the self, the humans are unable to truly perceive the world in its whole, the ones that start to understand it usually go insane because the amount of ignorance, stupidity and deprivation it's simply overwhelming.
Every night I pray for Japan and all the people in the world who are suffering. But not because of the dumb anime.

6,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
cheese_whine burning_eyes dramallama wahmbulance
Flynn and Thunder
Every night I pray for Japan and all the people in the world who are suffering. But not because of the dumb anime.

Me TOO! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games