Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
Shana OHara
KingdomHearts6794
I deliver newspapers and have been seeing what's been going on and it breaks my heart. No one deserves any of that. And it all happened one after the other. I pray for them, put things of FB, I even made a group on FB to pray for Japan...I just pray things right themselves over there soon...

The government won't let anyone in help fix the power plant. They can't do it. If anything the government is setting Japan up for death.

I just wish there was so much more people could do...there are children over there having pro-quake anxieties...and it breaks my heart...

6,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
i pray almost all the time for them!!

Shameless Nerd

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
Dr Zitro
Shana OHara
What about the people that lost their homes in the tornadoes this past saturday?
OH MY GOD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT VIRGINIA?
I WAS THERE the day one tornado hit there. It hit the town RIGHT under us D:

not just virgina but the whole south. I have a lot of family who live in Oklahoma including my dad who I haven't heard from. I don't think he lived in the twister path but I really hope everyone is ok eek

Devoted Worshipper

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
3nodding Yea, I have been praying for people of Japan sence I heard about the quake!
stare Plus the people hurt in the tornados in the southern states too. sweatdrop I hate to even think about how meny lives "Mr. Tornado" Professor Fujita from Japan, has saved over the years!

WE heart YOU JAPAN!

5,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Contributor 150
SOOO SAD!!!!!
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying cry cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash