Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bump. Love the idea of this thread. I'll make one later.

Chatty Lover

Zenally

Amazing~ They're pretty, and I love your nails... Actually some people ARE doing a collection, check this out! Paper Crane Collection Thankies for the contribution C:

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Zenally
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My contribution! 18 cranes in all, and not a single one is the same color. You know, I wish we could collect all these cranes on one string and send it to Japan. They did the same thing for us in 9/11, you know. In the memorial there they have 1,000 paper cranes hanging from the ceiling that were sent from Japan. Now that I think about it, there may have been more than 1,000. It was beautiful, and i wish we could do the same for them in there time of need.

Thank you!! Beautiful. They have been added to the first page <3

I'd love to do that as well. I don't have the resources to do it myself, but I can direct you to this link found by Vyce Kuro.

Edit: Hehe, I see Silly Little Sushi beat me to it! ^^ Thanks Sushi! <3

Chatty Lover

Kikoname Natsuko

The more I think about the whole earthquake, I get more tense and worried... There's nothing I can really do to help, so I might as well put myself to use over here... And this has inspired me to promote this in my school, and have everyone make a crane C:

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Silly Little Sushi
Kikoname Natsuko

The more I think about the whole earthquake, I get more tense and worried... There's nothing I can really do to help, so I might as well put myself to use over here... And this has inspired me to promote this in my school, and have everyone make a crane C:

Ohmygosh. That would be wonderful! I wish you the best of luck at your school <3

Spicy Sweetheart

My progress so far.
I have tons more paper that I'm using. Going to see how many I can make over the next couple of days.

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Colored Crack
My progress so far.
I have tons more paper that I'm using. Going to see how many I can make over the next couple of days.

Thank you!! Would you like me to post that picture, or wait until you have made more? ^^

Spicy Sweetheart

Kikoname Natsuko
Colored Crack
My progress so far.

Thank you!! Would you like me to post that picture, or wait until you have made more? ^^

You can post it now if you want, my next picture probably won't be until tomorrow.

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Colored Crack

You can post it now if you want, my next picture probably won't be until tomorrow.

Okay, thanks again! It will be shown on the first page. Do you want to dedicate it to any one person, or to the Japanese people altogether?

Spicy Sweetheart

Kikoname Natsuko
Colored Crack

Okay, thanks again! It will be shown on the first page. Do you want to dedicate it to any one person, or to the Japanese people altogether?

The Japanese people altogether.

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Colored Crack

Alright! It has been posted on the first page. Thank you for your contribution <3

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
This thread made me smile ^^. I think it's a very nice idea and I think it's about time I learned how to make a paper crane.

Kaze-bear's Princess

Beloved Kitten

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
stargazer21
This thread made me smile ^^. I think it's a very nice idea and I think it's about time I learned how to make a paper crane.

I'm so glad ^^
It's encouraging that people care enough to do this - thank you <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas