Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Prelude to the Dawn
This is a wonderful idea. I'll start making paper cranes right away. Can I make a photo of several ones at once? Otherwise you'll likely have a flood of images here soon...

Thank you! And yes, you can take pictures with more than one crane in them ^^
A flood of images is a good problem to have :]

itty bitty north kitty

Thank you <3
Kikoname Natsuko
Prelude to the Dawn
This is a wonderful idea. I'll start making paper cranes right away. Can I make a photo of several ones at once? Otherwise you'll likely have a flood of images here soon...

Thank you! And yes, you can take pictures with more than one crane in them ^^
A flood of images is a good problem to have :]

Yes well, I'm fast when it comes to making them, so unless you want to have dozens of images from me... XD Well okay, the next two days I might not have that much time, so I can't make as many.
Kikoname Natsuko

I Am Wallflower

Your friend has been added, God be with her. It would be great if you could pray as well, thank you!

Still praying. For all of them. smile Thank you.
~IAW

Kaze-bear's Princess

Beloved Kitten

Chatty Lover

User Image

Random Fact of the Day: By 75 years of age, you will have slept for 25 years/220k hours.

I'm almost done making my paper cranes, since I stopped playing pokemon (It's so distracting). I think I might even start asking my friends to do this C:

Kaze-bear's Princess

Beloved Kitten

Chatty Lover

itty bitty north kitty
<3

Thankies for bumping. Are there any people you know that are in the earthquake/tsunami zone?

Kaze-bear's Princess

Beloved Kitten

Silly Little Sushi
itty bitty north kitty
<3

Thankies for bumping. Are there any people you know that are in the earthquake/tsunami zone?

You're welcome. <3 I'll check by some, to help keep this thread up.
No, there's not and I'm very thankful for this-but like many others, my thoughts are with the victims and their families of this horrible nightmare they must be living.
..I'd love to make the cranes to post too, but I have no way of showing them, at least I could make some.
Edit: I put the thread link in my status so maybe some of my friends will visit~
The banner url on the first page is wrong, you forgot the [ /url] at the end.

Kaze-bear's Princess

Beloved Kitten

Chatty Lover

Here's an 100x100 picture C: I'll Be making more when I find time... And is it possible for me to dedicate this later? I'm trying to get the family's last name. So just leave it blank right now. Thankies!

User Image

Kaze-bear's Princess

Beloved Kitten

Hey, I did some of those last night. After I remembered how to do them. lol

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Silly Little Sushi
Here's an 100x100 picture C: I'll Be making more when I find time... And is it possible for me to dedicate this later? I'm trying to get the family's last name. So just leave it blank right now. Thankies!

User Image

Thank you! Of course you can dedicate it later <3

Thank you to everyone who is continuing to support this thread heart
User Image

User Image

My contribution! 18 cranes in all, and not a single one is the same color. You know, I wish we could collect all these cranes on one string and send it to Japan. They did the same thing for us in 9/11, you know. In the memorial there they have 1,000 paper cranes hanging from the ceiling that were sent from Japan. Now that I think about it, there may have been more than 1,000. It was beautiful, and i wish we could do the same for them in there time of need.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff