Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
heart bump heart
I made one really large crane for all of the people in Japan.
Here it is.

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Here's my sad little crane. It's my first attempt at one of these, but I figured I would share it nonetheless.

I thought I'd contribute to the thread, after seeing it earlier.
This is for the people of Japan.

User Image

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Shinji_Fumajime
Here's my sad little crane. It's my first attempt at one of these, but I figured I would share it nonetheless.

I thought I'd contribute to the thread, after seeing it earlier.
This is for the people of Japan.

User Image

looks great for a first attempt

Cupcakechan's Husband

Tipsy Pirate

16,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Lily Waterleaf
Toast Ninja
Lily Waterleaf
ooo what is the shiny made with?

Inside out packaging of Gushers

-EDIT-
Just wanted to point out that I hope it doesn't seem disrespectful that technically the shiny one is made with "garbage". I thought it looked nice so that's what I used

That is really cool, that couldn't have been easy to make, and I don't think any one would be offended it's cool, recycling and couldn't have been easy to do XD

Glad you like it. Wasn't too hard to make.

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
Lily Waterleaf
That's cool how much are the cranes?

Well, one of the mods (I think she's a mod) is going to be folding them and each person will pay a few bucks (or whatever they want to) and their name and a small message will be written on the crane. Then once we get at least 1000 (there are a LOT of rangers so the number is probably going to be much higher), then the woman in charge is going to send all the cranes to Japan (she has friends there who are also willing to help) and the money will be donated to help the people of Japan =)

Snow Chil

22,350 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Distrustul Officer 50
Bump! (edit i will make some cranes later, i just don't have paper atm)

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
TheTimeQueenAndromeda
Lily Waterleaf

Well, one of the mods (I think she's a mod) is going to be folding them and each person will pay a few bucks (or whatever they want to) and their name and a small message will be written on the crane. Then once we get at least 1000 (there are a LOT of rangers so the number is probably going to be much higher), then the woman in charge is going to send all the cranes to Japan (she has friends there who are also willing to help) and the money will be donated to help the people of Japan =)

That's awesome, I'll check it out

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
Lily Waterleaf
TheTimeQueenAndromeda
Lily Waterleaf

That's awesome, I'll check it out

I'm making some now- just coloring the paper ^^ with the use of my roommates sharpies! heart

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
well got my first one done, couldn't wait to get the paper
Silly Little Sushi
twilight_is_for_idiots

Wonderful crane! But, do know Japan is the 10th largest population C: Even though their country is small, they have numerous people. Would you like to dedicate it to anyone in Japan?

SeafoamMist

What a wide variety of colors, thankies for making them! I must say that I am quite excited since you bought more oragami. Even if its not for cranes, I find the art of oragami amazing. Would you like to dedicate it to anyone in Japan?

Chinese_Walrus

Amazing skills you have in making cranes, you're going to have to pass on your secrets to me. And out of curiosity how many are there in the picture? And would you like to dedicate it to anyone in Japan?

Kagurome

It's great that your school is doing things to help Japan, and I wish the best for your sales C: Tell me how it goes.

Oh, and hello thread! I'm back from school, and 3 nuclear powered thingies have exploded, and two are in dangerous conditions, while 1 is still stable. I'm worried... I hope for the best for Japan. >.<

i practice making them alot when i'm bored, and i didn't count how many. i guess i'll dedicate it to everyone in japan.

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Like your sig walrus

Bashful Cultist

User Image

Dedicated to the people of Japan... I wish them healing and patience while they rebuild from the tragedy...

Made these today, and burned them with incense...

Burning
Incense

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
My attempt at a paper crane heart I am not good at making them and it took me 20 minutes and 3 websites to finally get it done =)

User Image

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
Okay this one took a lot less time to make =)
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces