Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
But I hate to hear people always saying "I hope to live in Japan one day" it makes them sound like they only care about the culture and not the people that are having a bad time there... Living beings comes first, we can worry about the temples, statues , etc later...
The Yin of Renamon
But I hate to hear people always saying "I hope to live in Japan one day" it makes them sound like they only care about the culture and not the people that are having a bad time there... Living beings comes first, we can worry about the temples, statues , etc later...

i agree

7,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
anAngelintheSky
The Yin of Renamon

i agree

someone who understands 3nodding
The Yin of Renamon
anAngelintheSky
The Yin of Renamon

i agree

3nodding

Aged Noob

Every time someone mentions they hope Japan recovers because of something anime or cultural related, it makes me feel disappointed in so many ways.

Generous Tycoon

11,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
The Yin of Renamon
anAngelintheSky
The Yin of Renamon

i agree

User Image
Complete Agreed c: User Image

7,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
Arceu
The Yin of Renamon
anAngelintheSky
The Yin of Renamon

i agree

User Image
Complete Agreed c: User Image

heart

7,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
Mei Fire
Every time someone mentions they hope Japan recovers because of something anime or cultural related, it makes me feel disappointed in so many ways.

So do I

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces