Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Das Ecks Makinuh
Holy TeaCake
Das Ecks Makinuh
I hope he's dead. That way I can talk to someone about quality Anime without them going "O EMM GEE WUT ABOUT NARTOOTOO!???????? Y U NO LIEK IT?!?!?!??!!?!?!?"
Lol. But I don't talk like that. Im at least mature about it. :I ((Some what))

I know, but it seems that whenever I ask someone if they watch anime, the first thing out of their mouth is "OMG U MEAN LIEK NARJUJO? I LUV DATTT"
I can't stand that either. o__e;;

Aged Gaian

9,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
So let me guess who Masashi Kishimoto is... a person that makes anime or manga? stare

It's nice to care that he is alright, but hopefully your not caring for the wrong reasons. I honestly hope that every single person in Japan that was effected by this is alright, and for the lost and dead may they be found and rest in peace.

Man-Hungry Bunny

Daemongrave
So let me guess who Masashi Kishimoto is... a person that makes anime or manga? stare

It's nice to care that he is alright, but hopefully your not caring for the wrong reasons. I honestly hope that every single person in Japan that was effected by this is alright, and for the lost and dead may they be found and rest in peace.
Kishimoto has died a horrible death yesterday.

Nah jk.

4,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Daemongrave

Why so rude about it? neutral

Aged Gaian

9,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Holy TeaCake
Daemongrave

Why so rude about it? neutral
If I sound rude, I apologize. Just been dealing with a lot of over crazed anime/manga people that only care about the anime/manga and not the people suffering in Japan. And some that only care about the Celebrities and Anime/Manga artists and could say "screw it" to the normal people that live there and are not well-known. So if your heart is in the right place on this, I have no problems against it.

7,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Starlight-Vampire
*~* Like he's going to hop on here to answer your question. >.> *~*
Where's the dang 'like' button? I like this answer!

Man-Hungry Bunny

Lacey McCawley
Starlight-Vampire
*~* Like he's going to hop on here to answer your question. >.> *~*
Where's the dang 'like' button? I like this answer!
Use 'Tip post'
You should never wish that someone is dead. It appalls me of the behavior of you people who are wishing this most likely nice person to be dead just because you hate their work.

Mewling Kitten

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Holy TeaCake
ARE YOU OKAY?
D':

use the almighty POWER!
oh look! im google!

seriously stop it with the anime bull crap, if you were caught in that tsunami the last thing you would be thinking is "wait! i need to see the last chapter!!!"

...if you do think that i think mental therapy is in order -__-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces