Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have YOU bought one of the japan items in the cash shop? (if not, you should 0.0)

yes 0.36764705882353 36.8% [ 25 ]
no 0.23529411764706 23.5% [ 16 ]
not yet, but i may later 0.33823529411765 33.8% [ 23 ]
>:D pollwhore 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 68 ]
This poll closed on April 15, 2011.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

I WANT TO SEE HOW MANY LIKE AND POSTS WE CAN GET =D COME ON PEOPLEZ!!!! If you lvoe japan, comment and/or like!

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
well, i'lll help and be your first post, hope you get many votes and stuff, but if anyone sees this, i am questing the coat of kannon!

Archer Cordero's Princess

Tipsy Man-Lover

10,750 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
I bought the halo then sold it so someone with no cash could have one.
3nodding

Devoted Worshipper

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
I got all the Gaia goodies as fast as I could. I like the halo best. It looks bad if I try to wear all three at once.
It is so sad to think about all the bad things that happoned there... crying crying crying crying crying
I heart to learn about other people & places. I was hoping to go to Japan for their Cherry Blossom Festival sometime. I don't even know if their Cherry trees are okay... cry cry
The Japanese people really do need something to lift their spirits!
I've been watching videos and doing survey's all day for the Coat of Kannon. I have no real money however I do have family there, and I keep in contact with them as much as possible, and I made a picture with my photoshop for them too.

Rainbow Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
we love u japan biggrin
bluespirit-chan nyu
we love u japan biggrin
i dooooo the most wink xx

6,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Ive actaully been planning on moving to Japan once I finish high school for a couple of years now...it may be harder to do that now -_-;; But, lets not lose hope <3 Btw, there should be another option on the poll for other people who have donated, but not through gaia
Alice13610
Ive actaully been planning on moving to Japan once I finish high school for a couple of years now...it may be harder to do that now -_-;; But, lets not lose hope <3 Btw, there should be another option on the poll for other people who have donated, but not through gaia

I donate blood a couple of days ago to red cross.

7,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I cried the first day I saw it on the news. I always say that my heart is waiting for me in Japan and when I found out I was crushed. It's been my dream to visit Japan for 5 years now, and I finally got the chance to go this summer. I was scared I wouldn't be able to go becuase of the tsunami and the radiation and all that, but luckily I still do. >_<

We love you Japan! heart
Alice13610

m so r, ur right, there should be. but thats great that u still donated abother way biggrin

4,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
LIKES THE TOPIC 148,238,547,435,361 TRILLION TIMES!!! stressed

5,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
FOR JAPAAAAN!! *Votes and attempts to like the topic until the button breaks*

5,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
iv always wanted 2 go 2 japan and now i prolly wont 4 a while now.....i think planet earth is angry with us

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff