Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
RodajeUMAD
send them jello so wen the next erath quake happins they will jiggle instead of crumbl.

Okay, this made me giggle. blaugh

Even though the spelling is atrocious
We should donate to them.....are school donated about $700...but their are the countries that are having bigger problems then Japan.... sad

Lonely Humorist

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Frorxest
iZee-x
Frorxest
I know what an Earthquake is, but what is an Eartquake?

o.o Grammar Nazi. xD Hopefully, that doesn't offend you... >->

I agree! I guess I am kinda a Grammar Nazi now that I think about it XD

Yeah , xD You know when your a Grammar Nazi when you post about a single letter mistake xD
-TehHeh-
Nah I dont think we should pray. I think we should
DONATE whee
Lol The title didnt even relate to what I said

I prayed
Money doesn't solve anything. It doesn't solve a child's nightmares. It doesn't solve a person's anguish over a loved one's death. Hell, if doesn't even solve the ******** radioactivity levels around the nuclear power plant.

OFFTOPIC: or ontopic. misleading title. :l

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
Captain James Cook
Money doesn't solve anything. It doesn't solve a child's nightmares. It doesn't solve a person's anguish over a loved one's death. Hell, if doesn't even solve the ******** radioactivity levels around the nuclear power plant.

No, but it does buy blankets, food and water for those that lost their homes and everything else as in the case of the those that survived the Tsunami but lost everything in the waves and are living in shelters for who knows how long.

helps to provide food and water for those who are involved in rescues and in the upcoming and ongoing cleanup...

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
FAlRYTALES
DN Mail
ARRGHH. People always say to donate. Donate. Donate. Donate. No! I am not donating. They have enough help as it is. stressed Tell them to donate to America when we're in a horrible disaster. It isn't going to happen though, is it? Nope.

Okay. I'm done venting now.

Heartless creep.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated”. -Gandhi

And btch, if that quote dsnt help you, You need meditation.
heart ,
Hannah
Uh.. Nope! That still doesn't do that for me. smile And honestly, I don't care what you think. Just because someone doesn't want to donate, does not mean a person is heartless.

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hermeneutic
DN Mail
ARRGHH. People always say to donate. Donate. Donate. Donate. No! I am not donating. They have enough help as it is. stressed Tell them to donate to America when we're in a horrible disaster. It isn't going to happen though, is it? Nope.

Who says they didn't donate to America's disasters? And who says the help is enough? Are you blind to the debris and ghost-country of Japan? Do you know there are still people missing, people injured, people whose bodies are not even intact anymore? Do you know that the death toll is 25k and rising? Do you know that Japan is on the brink of extinction after these three earthquakes hit them, one after another after another?

Do you not see children weeping, men brought down on their knees, women lamenting with all their hearts and souls over the ones who were violently castrated out of their life?

I don't mean to downplay the horrors of hurricane Katrina or the August earthquake, but we're talking about a M9.0 earthquake, M7.0 aftershock and a M7.1 earthquake following after. THREE. F_CKING. EARTHQUAKES.

Yeah that's right.
M 9.0
M 7.0
M7.1

But like I said, I don't mean to downplay Katrina or the M3.0 earthquake in New Orleans, but Japan's 9.0 only happens once per 20 years.

Japan's earthquake has a shaking amplitude 1 000 000 times greater than New Orleans'.

Instead of nitpicking on old things we weren't even alive for, such as Pearl Harbour/Hiroshima/Nagasaki, maybe we should think about how we're all humans and we all live in the same home, and you know what?

This can happen to us too.

Ugh, really, are you even human? Do you know what a heart is?
People die every day. No matter what you do, people die. That's just the way life is. Whether you agree or not, I think death is beautiful. They don't have to suffer anymore.

I'm not picking favorites. I don't care if this happens to us or not. People are people. Death is death. In the end, none of it really matters.

hasanii's Wife

DN Mail
FAlRYTALES
DN Mail

Heartless creep.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated”. -Gandhi

heart ,
Hannah
Uh.. Nope! That still doesn't do that for me. smile And honestly, I don't care what you think. Just because someone doesn't want to donate, does not mean a person is heartless.
Well your firt post just seemed kinda heartless. :

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
FAlRYTALES
DN Mail
FAlRYTALES
DN Mail

Heartless creep.

heart ,
Hannah
If I don't have a heart, it's a wonder why I'm still alive. It must be fate! xd

hasanii's Wife

DN Mail
FAlRYTALES
DN Mail
FAlRYTALES
DN Mail

Heartless creep.

heart ,
Hannah

>.>

hasanii's Wife

DN Mail
FAlRYTALES
DN Mail
FAlRYTALES
DN Mail

Heartless creep.

heart ,
Hannah

>.>

Dangerous Hunter

7,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
xX_Narsik Kararusa_Xx
-TehHeh-
xX_Narsik Kararusa_Xx
Money doesn't always solve everything...

It can help rebuild damage ^w^
Still, but not everything x-x just gotta let them know that the world cares... *stares at random haterz* >.>
even as the mask of the world caring there will always be hate i as an individual care for japan but the only thing to do is hope and voloteer to help what little we can its the only ernest thing we can only do

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff