• Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Kaibutsu-tan
Thank you for these, I put one on my profile page heart

You are quite welcome.
And thank YOU for using a ribbon. smile

Dapper Fatcat

Mel aka Mihaela Keehl
Sorry to be overcome or that I do not care, but contain some people in Japan that deserve it .i whould pray for the people who didnt know and stil dont know about dolphine stauthering in there own country
I do not think you know "The Cove"?
"The Cove" dolphin slaughter happens in Japan, Tiji
if you want to search it on youtube type in the cove, taiji and see what they do to the poor dolphins
Just because some people in Japan hurt dolphins or what ever it is you're even trying to complain about is no reason to ignore this tragedy. Many innocent people are suffering. People in this forum are looking to support Japan in their time of need. I suggest you talk your troubles with dolphins elsewhere.

Very cute ribbons!

7,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
silly simple dreamer
Mel aka Mihaela Keehl
Sorry to be overcome or that I do not care, but contain some people in Japan that deserve it .i whould pray for the people who didnt know and stil dont know about dolphine stauthering in there own country
I do not think you know "The Cove"?
"The Cove" dolphin slaughter happens in Japan, Tiji
if you want to search it on youtube type in the cove, taiji and see what they do to the poor dolphins
Just because some people in Japan hurt dolphins or what ever it is you're even trying to complain about is no reason to ignore this tragedy. Many innocent people are suffering. People in this forum are looking to support Japan in their time of need. I suggest you talk your troubles with dolphins elsewhere.

Very cute ribbons!

Yes.
I was unsure how to reply to this till now, so thank you for doing it for me. sweatdrop

While I am a dolphin lover and do not agree with killing these gentle creatures, I do still care about the families that are suffering in Japan. You must know that just because some Japanese people choose to take part in this, it does not mean that they all do. Being ignorant about the actions in one's country doesn't make them a bad person either. It would be different if they knew and chose to support or turn away from it. I am sure there are lots of bad things happening in your country that you don't know about.

I appreciate your care for this deserving cause, but this forum was designed for people to talk about the earthquake and not to advocate for other causes. You may want to try reaching out to people by using the General Discussion or another forum. You may find more supporters and less people who want to attack.

7,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
I am still looking for some more support images that people have distributed to add to my collection. Please let me know if you have one I should add.

7,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
I'm seeing quite a few ribbons. Thank you for using them everyone and continue to spread the word!

Aged Noob

5,825 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
my school's sister college is in sendai. still have one class mate missing two on their way home. thank you for supporting the victims of this tragedy

7,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
superperson1666
my school's sister college is in sendai. still have one class mate missing two on their way home. thank you for supporting the victims of this tragedy

That is terrible! I pray that everyone is found safe.

7,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
I must get offline for a few hours. I hope I am able to return later tonight.

Please keep spreading the ribbons and supporting the victims of this disaster.

Take care everyone. heart

7,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
I have returned for a short time. Only a short time.

Please continue to take these ribbons and spread the word. Direct all your friends and guild members here. Thank you. smile

7,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
The links on my ribbons were not working. I have fixed both codes. If you have taken a ribbon, please replace your code with one of the codes below so that it will link back to this post and others can get a ribbon. Please let everyone know if you see them using a ribbon with a broken link. Thank you!

Blessed Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Thank you very much!! ^-^ Very cute ribbons!! Is it okay for me to change the text in the Support signature?? :3

Lonely Smoker

9,850 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
Thank you for making a 'Hope' one instead. <3

Charitable Giver

Bump to revive this awesome thread heart

Hopeful Girl

Hope for Japan is for me. I don't Pray.

Quick Reply

Submit