Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Asukusa
Japan has been far from forgotten, however, when it come's to having conversations about it or just simply remembering it, there are many people who are still doing things/remembering it. My school is going to have a concert of sorts this Friday and all the proceeds and things spent there are going to be sent to Japan (By the way, we ourselves need a few million to fix what was damaged by the Tsunami that hit us as well and we've donated a good 1,000,000+). And, the US needs to, for now, turn it's attention to those who are victims of the Tornado storms that are ripping up houses/homes, injuring, and killing people on the mainland.

Yeah. It's gone nuts! Tornado season early. Also hurricane season soon too.

@ OP: CBS news and others still report. I sure dont forget.

Feral Kitten

Shana OHara
It happened a month ago. Time to move on.

Huh..ive seen you posting in a couple of these forums. All nagative. Sure this kind of post is going to get some nagative replys, but as for you, why are you even on the Japan topic if you really dont give a s**t about what happened?

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
alice3610
Shana OHara
It happened a month ago. Time to move on.

Huh..ive seen you posting in a couple of these forums. All nagative. Sure this kind of post is going to get some nagative replys, but as for you, why are you even on the Japan topic if you really dont give a s**t about what happened?

because she's a troll.

High-functioning Phantom

9,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Yeah.
I ******** loved living there.
:/. Sigh.
Mikawa is ******** destroyed..

Devoted Worshipper

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
I have not forgoten all the bad things that happen in Japan!!! I don't think that I ever could.

I'm still just so heart sick that I can not do more to help them. crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Sadly, it's not media-worthy anymore.
People get tired of watching the same tragedy over and over again.
Another sad fact: if we see it for a prolonged period of time, we will naturally see the disaster as a daily thing and begin to ignore the significance of the impact. If it's on long enough, we stop caring.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff