Welcome to Gaia! ::

September the Eleventh
Xandistra
September the Eleventh
Xandistra
No Troubles
Xandistra
Now everyone understands why I hate Americans (not all).
My friend, Ai who lives in Sendai Japan got hit... I still haven't heard from her.
I'm praying for everyone in Japan includeing Ai <3
Godbless. heart

Yes~ty

Whoa, people on GAIA who believe in God?! eek AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Surprising ain't it?

YES! Usually it goes like this:
"lol people who believe in God are retarded"
"But I do. D:"
"LOL YOU SUCK AND ARE STUPID YOU DUMBED-DOWN BIGOT"
"But God loves every-"
"I DON"T WANNA HEAR IT YOU'RE STUPID BIGOT"

They are too afraid to admit that they love and believe in God.
:> or they are just troll's

Business Noob

Xandistra
September the Eleventh
Xandistra
September the Eleventh
Xandistra

Yes~ty

Whoa, people on GAIA who believe in God?! eek AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Surprising ain't it?

"But God loves every-"

Yeah. For whatever reason people who believe in anything higher than themselves, even if it's another person, are easy targets for trolls. Sucks. D:

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
September the Eleventh
Xandistra
September the Eleventh
Xandistra
No Troubles
Xandistra
Now everyone understands why I hate Americans (not all).
My friend, Ai who lives in Sendai Japan got hit... I still haven't heard from her.
I'm praying for everyone in Japan includeing Ai <3
Godbless. heart

Yes~ty

Surprising ain't it?

"But God loves every-"

They're probably calling you a bigot because you may state Christianity (or whatever your faith catagory is) is superior, and try to shove your religion down people's throats. I don't know you, I wasn't there, I just surmised.

:/ I believe in God to, but you shouldn't force your religion on other people, or even reffer to the Bible in public... you have to respect other people, and listen to them.

And the aithiests need to be nicer to. stare I hate the word 'retarded'.

Back on topic, those people are toatal assholes.... Um, don't the remember Hiroshima? We hit them with freaking nukes! That death toll and the earthquake/tsunami deathtoll exceeedes the one for Pearl Harbor, I'm sure of that without googleing.

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Xandistra
September the Eleventh
Xandistra
September the Eleventh
Xandistra

Yes~ty

Surprising ain't it?

"But God loves every-"

Look, not everybody believes in God, or has to! So all aithiests are trolls? That's a very stupid statement. We have freedom of religion here in America, and that includes having no religion at all.

Business Noob

Electric Emeralds
September the Eleventh
Xandistra
September the Eleventh
Xandistra

Yes~ty

Surprising ain't it?

"But God loves every-"

They're probably calling you a bigot because you may state Christianity (or whatever your faith catagory is) is superior, and try to shove your religion down people's throats. I don't know you, I wasn't there, I just surmised.

:/ I believe in God to, but you shouldn't force your religion on other people, or even reffer to the Bible in public... you have to respect other people, and listen to them.

Yeah. Treat others as you wanna be treated. I don't like it when atheists come up to me and try to shove Dawkins and Darwin down my throat so I don't do the same to them in inverse. Nobody should be called retarded...because some retards are smarter than some MENSA members! xd
It's not how smart you are, it's how you're smart. heart

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
September the Eleventh
Electric Emeralds
September the Eleventh
Xandistra
September the Eleventh
Xandistra

Yes~ty

Surprising ain't it?

"But God loves every-"

Yeah. Treat others as you wanna be treated. I don't like it when atheists come up to me and try to shove Dawkins and Darwin down my throat so I don't do the same to them in inverse. Nobody should be called retarded...because some retards are smarter than some MENSA members! xd
It's not how smart you are, it's how you're smart. heart

Yes...

But, maybe you should listen to the theory of evolution? neutral I find it completely reconcileable with religion, if you question it and think in a new way. And, many people look at The Big Bang as scientific support of the creation of the universe. The science describes exatly what the Bible said God did. Something from nothing, yes?

Business Noob

Electric Emeralds

Yes...

But, maybe you should listen to the theory of evolution? neutral I find it completely reconcileable with religion, if you question it and think in a new way. And, many people look at The Big Bang as scientific support of the creation of the universe. The science describes exatly what the Bible said God did. Something from nothing, yes?

I do believe in evolution. Matter of fact before I became Christian I was an atheist and very into the sciences and still am. whee I also used to and still do explore other religions and beliefs. I'm very open when it comes to what others believe and say. And if anything science and religion do work together instead of being opposites.

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
September the Eleventh
Electric Emeralds

Yes...

I do believe in evolution. Matter of fact before I became Christian I was an atheist and very into the sciences and still am. whee I also used to and still do explore other religions and beliefs. I'm very open when it comes to what others believe and say. And if anything science and religion do work together instead of being opposites.

Ah. You were talking about Darwainisim and evolution as if it were a bad thing. xD

It's nice to find other people who think like that. 3nodding

Business Noob

Electric Emeralds
September the Eleventh
Electric Emeralds

Yes...

Ah. You were talking about Darwainisim and evolution as if it were a bad thing. xD

It's nice to find other people who think like that. 3nodding

Yeah, they're not bad. But it IS bad when people think other people who don't believe are stupid or less savvy or less educated or things like that. sweatdrop Same goes for anything. You shouldn't look down on someone just because they believe what you don't IMHO. I wish one day that we could find one thing that all people in the entire world can agree on. D:

5,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
September the Eleventh
Okay, so I'm on my Facebook having fun, playing my games and a friend of mine IMs me and is all liek STOP PRAYIN FUR JAPAN DEY HAD IT CUMIN FUR PERL HARBOR AND GOD DID THIS TO REVENGE US
And I'm just like
DUDE. What the ********? Hiroshima wasn't enough?
If anything we Americans have a shitload coming if we want to get into the Who Did The Worst dickmeasuring contest.
Anyway I'm looking on Youtube now since this viewpoint has sparked my interest and I com across a Fake Christian lady who says she's PRAYING...for MORE DESTRUCTION to hit Japan!
Wait...
Wait for it...
Matthew 5:44
"But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

Proverbs 19:11
A man's wisdom gives him patience; it is to his glory to overlook an offense

Thessalonians 5:6
Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else.

Matthew 6:15
But if you forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Also in case nobody really thinks this is real......
gonk

User Image

DIIIISCUSS.

Why are people still butthurt over Pearl Harbor?
I mean I have a family member who died there, so what?
IT'S OVER
GET OVER YOURSELVES!
Nobody deserves what Japan got!
gonk

...Good God.
WHAT THE-
People are messed up.
Really? Karma? If so than every country in the world would be gone by now, we've all done something stupid.
It's ridiculous how stupid people are now a days.
Wow i hope those people who wrote that will die horribly, i think i will pray to Satan tonight for that to happen.

RuneHartz's Wife

Gracious Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
People believe that the tremendous earthquake and tsunami in Japan is a sign of "the end of the world', supposedly coming in 2012. They worry about their lives, thinking about themselves or just their family and friends and nobody else. 2012 is rumored to be a combination of cataclysmic natural disasters that will wipe out the majority of the human race.

But now that I look at those insensitive comments, I am sure that humans will be the death of humans in 2012. Natural disasters always do some damage, sure, but not enough to wipe out an entire people, at least not in these times! Selfish, narrow-minded, and possibly absent-minded people and their harmful actions might as well be the death of us all in 2012.

I just hope enough animals survive ( to be honest, in general, I like animals more than humans ) and continue biological evolution. Even if all humans are wiped out in 2012 (which is highly unlikely, in my opinion), evolution is still occurring, and our kind (or one very similar) will appear someday and rebuild. Hopefully, though, they will not be as violent as we humans are.
Legend789
WinterludeChaos
Legend789
WinterludeChaos
If I say that Japan deserved what they did 'cause they have raped Filipinas in the 90s would that be a logical reason? =.=
I don't know, I actually did a google search on this, and I didn't find anything significant to convince me that what you said is true. The first hit was this topic. Can you please cite a source?

You can search about the Asian Holocaust. It wasn't only the Philippines who had suffered.

Here are some that have happened:
Bataan Death March - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataan_Death_March
Palawan Massacre - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palawan#The_Palawan_Massacre
You said in the '90s. This was in the 1940s, the same thing applies as in Pearl Harbour. Would it be fair if you got killed over something that your grandparents did?

Thank you for the correction. Now let me ask again, f I say that Japan deserved what they did 'cause they have raped Filipinas in the 1940s would that be a logical reason?
WinterludeChaos
Legend789
WinterludeChaos
Legend789
WinterludeChaos
If I say that Japan deserved what they did 'cause they have raped Filipinas in the 90s would that be a logical reason? =.=
I don't know, I actually did a google search on this, and I didn't find anything significant to convince me that what you said is true. The first hit was this topic. Can you please cite a source?

You can search about the Asian Holocaust. It wasn't only the Philippines who had suffered.

Here are some that have happened:
Bataan Death March - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataan_Death_March
Palawan Massacre - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palawan#The_Palawan_Massacre
You said in the '90s. This was in the 1940s, the same thing applies as in Pearl Harbour. Would it be fair if you got killed over something that your grandparents did?

Thank you for the correction. Now let me ask again, f I say that Japan deserved what they did 'cause they have raped Filipinas in the 1940s would that be a logical reason?
No, because like it has been said before, and I repeated:

1) The current generation in Japan is the grandchildren of the generation of the people who did that.
2) Most of the people of Japan are not the descendants of the people who did that.
3) It wouldn't ever be fair to make grandchildren pay for what their grandparents did.

In other words:
1) It's not the same people there now as the people who did it.
2) Most people aren't even related to the people who did it.
3) Even if they were related, it would be wrong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff