Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Lilium Ion
Yeah sorry, but 20 or so facebook posts in a crappy "demotivational" collage does not represent America's attitude on the subject.

Or they think that America is the only country in the world, while every other country are all there for sports >.>

Business Noob

Lilium Ion
Yeah sorry, but 20 or so facebook posts in a crappy "demotivational" collage does not represent America's attitude on the subject.

The pic: Just a sample. razz Don't take it too seriously.

Liberal Voter

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I hate people like that... Why is our country filled with such morons? I know that there are idiots all over the world, but why do ours have to be so vocal about it? Tectonic shifts are not divine acts of vengeance. Glen Beck is truly a loathsome and repulsive human...doesn't he have affiliations with the KKK?
No Troubles
As far as I see, all of those people with their comments against the Japanese look like rednecks.
This, I support all the way.
Yume Kaitou
No Troubles
As far as I see, all of those people with their comments against the Japanese look like rednecks.
This, I support all the way.

ya. truth.
Ethnocentric: Characterized by or based on the attitude that one's own group is superior.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ethnocentric

Sentence: "The conversation in the gaian forums concerning Japan turned into a heated argument when it was discovered that there was ethnocentric bias."
Drudging up Pearl Harbor is the last thing we need to do.
Yes oh yes, lets make yet another country wary of us.
war=/= natural disaster
About the most immature thing I have ever seen is people basically going "Nah nah nah, nah naaaah nah, how does it feel?". Seriously? Grow the ******** up.
Edit: yes I will agree that certain things are helping Japan i.e. recovery efforts, robots to help with the nuclear plant, but it doesnt change the fact that there are other people being idiots.
haz the spaz 53
Quit your damn trolling with the Filipina stuff, noone deserves whats going on over there, its an awful tregedy. How would you like it if you woke up and your whole world was turned upside down? This is awful, people are dead, others are missing, many are injured and/or in shelters, and anyone who says they had it coming is a heartless ******** b*****d.

Woah dude, I'M NOT SAYING THAT JAPAN DESERVED IT. I was just asking if this was a justifiable reason. And by the way I'm a Filipina who's an avid fan of Japanese culture stare

And just so you know, my country had suffered a lot when Japan invaded. Genocides, unreasonable tortures, "comfort women", they even tossed babies up in the air and stab them with their bayonets. Tell me if these actions are still humane.
Legend789
WinterludeChaos
If I say that Japan deserved what they did 'cause they have raped Filipinas in the 90s would that be a logical reason? =.=
I don't know, I actually did a google search on this, and I didn't find anything significant to convince me that what you said is true. The first hit was this topic. Can you please cite a source?

You can search about the Asian Holocaust. It wasn't only the Philippines who had suffered.

Here are some that have happened:
Bataan Death March - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataan_Death_March
Palawan Massacre - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palawan#The_Palawan_Massacre
WinterludeChaos
Legend789
WinterludeChaos
If I say that Japan deserved what they did 'cause they have raped Filipinas in the 90s would that be a logical reason? =.=
I don't know, I actually did a google search on this, and I didn't find anything significant to convince me that what you said is true. The first hit was this topic. Can you please cite a source?

You can search about the Asian Holocaust. It wasn't only the Philippines who had suffered.

Here are some that have happened:
Bataan Death March - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataan_Death_March
Palawan Massacre - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palawan#The_Palawan_Massacre
You said in the '90s. This was in the 1940s, the same thing applies as in Pearl Harbour. Would it be fair if you got killed over something that your grandparents did?
Now everyone understands why I hate Americans (not all).
My friend, Ai who lives in Sendai Japan got hit... I still haven't heard from her.
I'm praying for everyone in Japan includeing Ai <3
Xandistra
My friend, Ai who lives in Sendai Japan got hit... I still haven't heard from her.
Godbless. heart
No Troubles
Xandistra
Godbless. heart

Yes~ty

Business Noob

Xandistra
No Troubles
Xandistra
Godbless. heart

Yes~ty

Whoa, people on GAIA who believe in God?! eek AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
September the Eleventh
Xandistra
No Troubles
Xandistra
Godbless. heart

Yes~ty

Whoa, people on GAIA who believe in God?! eek AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Surprising ain't it?

Business Noob

Xandistra
September the Eleventh
Xandistra
No Troubles
Xandistra
Godbless. heart

Yes~ty

Surprising ain't it?

YES! Usually it goes like this:
"lol people who believe in God are retarded"
"But I do. D:"
"LOL YOU SUCK AND ARE STUPID YOU DUMBED-DOWN BIGOT"
"But God loves every-"
"I DON"T WANNA HEAR IT YOU'RE STUPID BIGOT"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash