Welcome to Gaia! ::

How can they be so stupid?

I dunno.. but I'm scared! 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
Because Republican's have no hearts or brains & Democrats have no courage! Can I go home please? 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 4 ]
I'm not sure, but please don't give up on life! 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]

Wheezing Lover

13,940 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Cool Competitor 150
Would you believe they voted to cut food-safty standards as well as clean air & water standards NOW at a time like this? *sigh* Look.. I know that we needed to cut spending on "some" or those right-wing fools would shut down the government & put us in an even worse mess, but how can we just take away from food & environment safety checks at a time when we have concerns about radiation coming into the US from across the ocean + food imports coming in from Japan that could possibly have dangerously high levels of radiation? We NEED to be CHECKING OUR FOOD, AIR, & WATER NOW "MORE" THEN EVER! NOT less! Honestly.. I don't know anymore.. I just don't know.. I used to have faith in America & that the people in charge would keep us safe.. but now I just don't know any more. I mean come on Obama... did you HAVE TO bend over for the TEA-Party & let them put it in? Was there really no other thing you could cut that wouldn't put our food, water, air, or health in jeopardy? Like how about cutting some of the studies about the mating rituals of bears & other whatnots we don't need nor care to know about? Who else is for taxing rich people or cutting something more useless to bring standards back up instead? Anyone? Everyone? ..ha! I thought so! who though this was a good idea in the 1st place? sweatdrop

*sigh* I'm tired.. I'm tired of being afraid of stuff... don't drink alcohol.. don't chew tobacco.. don't smoke... stay away from 2nd hand smoke & 3rd hand smoke... stay out of the sun.. stay out of tanning beds... don't eat too much sugar.. don't eat too much high-fructose corn syrup... don't use artificial sweetners.. don't use plastic in the microwave or leave bottled water out in the sun.. don't talk on the cell-phone too long...Everything causes Cancer these days! I don't care anymore.. I'm gonna eat food, drink tap-water & breathe air at least no matter how dangerous those crazies make it for me, cuz it's just too much effort for me to worry anymore! No really.. I've given it some thought recently & I decided I don't want to live forever.. If I'm fated to be killed by the TEA-Party's brainless sheep's standard cutting.. then I'll except my fate & I'll die young & leave a beautiful corpse.. Who knows how weak & feeble I might have been in old age anyways? I don't smoke, chew tobacco, or drink alcohol, but I'm sickly in the lungs, I have a mole that needs to be checked, I spend too much time on the phone & computer, I cook a lot in the microwave, my eating habits are terrible when it comes to sweets & diabetes & cancer run in my family... so yeah.. I'll probably die anyways!

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
That's the Republicans for you. They cut for education (the dumming down of America continues) and the EPA too.

So sick of this

Obama is not bending to anybody, by the way. He just cant do anything he wants. They did this to Carter too. All they need to do is come up with a 60% vote to over-rule the President's veto power. What they did to Carter a LOT.
At lest this is better than your pervious threads.

The Governemnt has this under control. Get a control of yourself and stop fear mongering.

Wheezing Lover

13,940 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Cool Competitor 150
Lord Elwrind
That's the Republicans for you. They cut for education (the dumming down of America continues) and the EPA too.

So sick of this

Obama is not bending to anybody, by the way. He just cant do anything he wants. They did this to Carter too. All they need to do is come up with a 60% vote to over-rule the President's veto power. What they did to Carter a LOT.
Me too! It's a shame the Republicans always have to meddle & make things worse when their already bad.. I swear it's like the always show up with a shovel to dig it deeper just when you need a latter the most... cry Why do they pretend to love America, but then have actions that seem as if they hate America the most & want it to fail just to take down it's leader... Honestly do they have to destroy America from the "bottom up"? I swear they must be dyslexic, because they believe in destroying from the "bottom up", but trying to grow it from the "top down"... when they should be running an honest champaign to try to take out the man at the top they dislike without stepping on everyone on their way up to them... & should be trying to grow the economy from the bottom up so that the poor get money to invest in the rich so they can create jobs.

Wheezing Lover

13,940 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Cool Competitor 150
Agent Crab

The Governemnt has this under control. Get a control of yourself and stop fear mongering.
I'm not trying to fear monger.. I'm just afraid that maybe "the government" doesn't have this thing "under control".. because there's a hideous brain-dead monster called "The TEA Party" which wants to tie "the government"s hands so it can do nothing to aid & protect us until they get their needless tax-breaks for the greedy rich people who don't need them & have no plans to actually use them to create jobs...

Eloquent Entrepreneur

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
I'm definitely not as scared as you are about how this relates to what's going on in Japan, but I do agree with you in general about the actual vote being stupid and Republicans screwing regular people over in favor of the rich.

That being said, after separating from my previous company, I was on COBRA insurance for awhile temporarily and I had to apply to an independent insurance plan. It got approved and after President Obama's Health Care reform kicked in, my independent insurance plan was more than $40 CHEAPER than the original price quote. I am very pleased with this and was going through my own cancer scare that I had to get a second opinion for. Lots of medical issues going on. So thank you Mr. President, and ******** you Republicans for trying to c**k block this.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Captain Tuberculosis
Agent Crab

I'm not trying to fear monger.. I'm just afraid that maybe "the government" doesn't have this thing "under control".. because there's a hideous brain-dead monster called "The TEA Party" which wants to tie "the government"s hands so it can do nothing to aid & protect us until they get their needless tax-breaks for the greedy rich people who don't need them & have no plans to actually use them to create jobs...

This is what I have known for so long...

But right now the Government DOES have this thing (with the radiated food from affected areas of Japan thing) under control as does the Japanese Government. Saw on the news yesterday that we wont be getting milk from those affected areas because the Japanese Government will not allow sales of it from those regions. The milk farmers have to dump it in fields. The news even provided video.

The Republicans dont dare fiddle with this issue and if the Tea Party did, they would suffer the wraths of Hell because the People of America would not tolerate it. wink

(just be sure NOT to vote for Palin)
Someone's been watching too much western mainstream news s**t. As Glenn Beck says (which I can't believe I'm citing but nonetheless) DO YOUR RESEARCH.

Chris Phylum
Someone's been watching too much western mainstream news s**t. As Glenn Beck says (which I can't believe I'm citing but nonetheless) DO YOUR RESEARCH.

Don't bother talking sense into him. Just ignore him.

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
no brain no heart there just thinking there self stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
Greed and power and cut throats makes America grow more weaker
Everyone needs to drop their drama and work together instead of cutting each others throats
It happens in work places everyone under the manager try to make him look bad to get him fired in hopes to be the one and then it starts all over again
Obama has no clue what to do he's just throwing out ideas hoping for a bite
He's fishing
And people under him are throwing in walls making him hard to fish
It's choas

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items