• Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
rabidpandaren
kikurumu-kun
Kaiba the Revenge
kikurumu-kun
maybe yes but buy any stuff except from food

What's wrong with buying food-related items? Every little bit helps, and I know I sure as hell can't afford a new Toyota or Honda.

how about the radiation caused by exploded nuclear powerplant

The power plant did not explode.

Sorry if I've mistaken but there was a problem with their nuclear plants
Scared of Life
Like say I buy something from a Japanese company. Would that be the same as donating?

I dunno. o-o
Nyadriel
No. But what it will do is help to keep their economy going which is also good. 3nodding
...................I don't even............Is their economy like just going to crash if one person doesn't order something from a japan store? Holy crap......

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Well i dont know. It depends cuz if they say they will donate, they will and if they dont, they dont
******** Japan, buy American, which is becoming harder and harder to do because you asses aren't doing it in the first place.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Eco-fina
******** Japan, buy American, which is becoming harder and harder to do because you asses aren't doing it in the first place.

We would buy American if we can FIND American. Catch 22, dude. Catch 22
Scared of Life
Like say I buy something from a Japanese company. Would that be the same as donating?
No, but it would certainly be better than being some weeaboo pirating fansubbed anime/manga off some stream site.

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
Dra
Nyadriel
No. But what it will do is help to keep their economy going which is also good. 3nodding
...................I don't even............Is their economy like just going to crash if one person doesn't order something from a japan store? Holy crap......

It would if a many people from many companies were to stop buying stuff from Japan - cars, games, whatever. Their economy has started to take a hit because they had to shut down production for certain things temporarily. It will continue to take a hit for some time. The world does not necessarily want to see their economy crash again. Especially since it will have an effect on the economy for the rest of the world too.

(sorry I did not respond earlier on my main. Couldnt think how to explain it)

Liberal Voter

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I could really go for some pocky right now...why do they call it "Men's pocky" when it's just dark chocolate?
I buy a lot of Japanese things. I like Japanese food items. I am not worried about radiation. We're not getting imports from Fukushima. And I'm sure my government is watching imports carefully.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff