11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
kikurumu-kun
Kaiba the Revenge
kikurumu-kun
maybe yes but buy any stuff except from food

What's wrong with buying food-related items? Every little bit helps, and I know I sure as hell can't afford a new Toyota or Honda.

how about the radiation caused by exploded nuclear powerplant

The power plant did not explode.

Man-Hungry Bunny

Kaiba the Revenge
kikurumu-kun

What's wrong with buying food-related items? Every little bit helps, and I know I sure as hell can't afford a new Toyota or Honda.
Nuclear-waste desu = Food

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
aijinniex
terradi
Kaiba the Revenge
kikurumu-kun

Hondas are Korean. xd Toshiba and Panasonic, along with Nintendo are very Japanese though.
Hyundai (현대) is Korean, not Honda.

sweatdrop Wrong H on my part. Thank you for that correction.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
Buying "Japanese things" will not help Japan. Just like most "American things," they are mass produced in China. Yes buying things that originate in Japan and are actually exported from Japan will send money that way, but not to anything of any use. Just like everywhere else, money coming in goes back to the people that put money out. All you are doing in essence is making the rich richer. As far as the donations situation, just look at Haiti. America has a national debt that it has accumulated over it's entire lifetime, valuing in the trillions, that is ever rising, with no relief. And, with the Haiti incidents, America raised over two million dollars in a matter of weeks. America can't help itself out of debt, but can throw money to rescue everyone else? If you ask me, it is bad business practice to throw money away in order to appear to be "caring," and make in an effort to try and get other people to like you.

7,900 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
KyoKyoshiro
Buying "Japanese things" will not help Japan. Just like most "American things," they are mass produced in China. Yes buying things that originate in Japan and are actually exported from Japan will send money that way, but not to anything of any use. Just like everywhere else, money coming in goes back to the people that put money out. All you are doing in essence is making the rich richer. As far as the donations situation, just look at Haiti. America has a national debt that it has accumulated over it's entire lifetime, valuing in the trillions, that is ever rising, with no relief. And, with the Haiti incidents, America raised over two million dollars in a matter of weeks. America can't help itself out of debt, but can throw money to rescue everyone else? If you ask me, it is bad business practice to throw money away in order to appear to be "caring," and make in an effort to try and get other people to like you.

If everyone gave $1 in America we could have $311,071,087.

Sounds greedy though sweatdrop

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
Scared of Life
KyoKyoshiro

Really... That's all you got out of what I just said?

7,900 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
KyoKyoshiro
Scared of Life
KyoKyoshiro

That's all I got out of this entire topic.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
Scared of Life
KyoKyoshiro
Scared of Life
KyoKyoshiro

So out of every person giving you opinions and facts, the only thing you realized from this thread is that if you multiplied the number of people living, legally mind you, in the United States, by one, you could get that much money? I applaud your lack of comprehension and ability to grasp even simple logic, as well as your mathematical prowess.

7,900 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
KyoKyoshiro
Scared of Life
KyoKyoshiro
Scared of Life
KyoKyoshiro

So out of every person giving you opinions and facts, the only thing you realized from this thread is that if you multiplied the number of people living, legally mind you, in the United States, by one, you could get that much money? I applaud your lack of comprehension and ability to grasp even simple logic, as well as your mathematical prowess.

Thanks for the compliment 3nodding

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
Scared of Life
KyoKyoshiro
Scared of Life
KyoKyoshiro
Scared of Life
KyoKyoshiro

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

7,900 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
KyoKyoshiro
Scared of Life
KyoKyoshiro
Scared of Life
KyoKyoshiro

Aren't you just filled with sexy sayings!

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
Scared of Life
KyoKyoshiro
Scared of Life
KyoKyoshiro
Scared of Life
KyoKyoshiro

Honestly I don't think I'm even going to touch that one. Some people are just way to easy.

7,900 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
KyoKyoshiro
Scared of Life
KyoKyoshiro
Scared of Life
KyoKyoshiro

Honestly I don't think I'm even going to touch that one. Some people are just way to easy.

Yes, I am easy.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
Scared of Life
KyoKyoshiro
Scared of Life
KyoKyoshiro
Scared of Life
KyoKyoshiro

Yes, I am easy.

As well as simple.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas