Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
fifie-pye
how is it with japan right now?

Currently the same except with the Fukushima Nuclear Plant. The sea water near there has 3,000 times the amount of radiation than acceptable levels. Today it is 4,000somethign. It's getting worse. Some people are still suspecting a leak/meltdown, but so far no one has determined whether or not it is actually true.
Lord Elwrind
fifie-pye

Currently the same except with the Fukushima Nuclear Plant. The sea water near there has 3,000 times the amount of radiation than acceptable levels. Today it is 4,000somethign. It's getting worse. Some people are still suspecting a leak/meltdown, but so far no one has determined whether or not it is actually true.
Nuclear Plants should've never existed D:

3,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
actually...i totally agree with you guys..the nuclear,i cant deny...brings a lot of advantages....and wont be alone without disadvantages....for exmple right now...everyone in the whole world are worried...hope that the WHO will do smething...or maybe anyone who can...agree?
Aly Vera
Lord Elwrind
fifie-pye

so simple minded... Thanks to those power plants you can have electricity. In the 70 they were searching for power and then it looked the best option. And i can't deny it still is a very important producer for energy. So now they should search for new, better, safer and more productive methods. But saying they shouldn't have existed is really really really simpled minded -_-

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
Aly Vera
Lord Elwrind
fifie-pye

You and I are among the many who feel that way.

On the other hand, it is the best option we have considering the output it gives vs all the options. And if handled correctly, the safest. Unfortunately, it isnt being handled properly by those in charge in a number of them - and this is where the real problem lies. I wont say here what I have been hearing on the news lately. It's not the plants or the nuclear power, its the people in charge we have to worry about.
So when I say "ignorance of the Industry", this is what I mean by it.

Lover

aze02
Aly Vera
Lord Elwrind
fifie-pye

so simple minded... Thanks to those power plants you can have electricity. In the 70 they were searching for power and then it looked the best option. And i can't deny it still is a very important producer for energy. So now they should search for new, better, safer and more productive methods. But saying they shouldn't have existed is really really really simpled minded -_-

They're trying for fission which isn't dangerous at all... And I hope they can figure it out fast because the fusion plants are intimidating.
fifie-pye
actually...i totally agree with you guys..the nuclear,i cant deny...brings a lot of advantages....and wont be alone without disadvantages....for exmple right now...everyone in the whole world are worried...hope that the WHO will do smething...or maybe anyone who can...agree?
Who knows? smile Maybe Japan will come out even stronger from this, and they could become the world leaders in geothermal and tide–powered electricity. I really hope so. I have strong hope for them.

3,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Legend789 i agree with you too...many people believes they will stand again with their own strength to be more than what they are before...
aze02
Aly Vera
Lord Elwrind
fifie-pye

Well I apologize for being so "simple minded" . Well I won't argue with what you're saying because I completely agree with it....But anyway....forgive me gonk I was just joking around
Lord Elwrind
Aly Vera
Lord Elwrind
fifie-pye

You and I are among the many who feel that way.

On the other hand, it is the best option we have considering the output it gives vs all the options. And if handled correctly, the safest. Unfortunately, it isnt being handled properly by those in charge in a number of them - and this is where the real problem lies. I wont say here what I have been hearing on the news lately. It's not the plants or the nuclear power, its the people in charge we have to worry about.
So when I say "ignorance of the Industry", this is what I mean by it.
Well isn't that just sad :c....We humans were tasked to protect this creation of God's but then we just fail and fail and fail

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
They have it *BLEEPING* bad right now
with the radiation
and the floods
but its not just that.
Kids losing their parents.
People losing their homes
their jobs