Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
I am offering shelter to any Japanese citizen in Florida who is unable to return home due to this Earth quake. I only have room for one person in my home, but I am able to pick you up at the Fort Lauderdale International Airport.

Again, I can only offer a place for one person. My home isnt very large, but it's better than being stuck in an airport for days or weeks on end.

I can offer you a bed, a place to bathe, food, and internet free of charge- as well as my prayers.

Should you like to take me up on this offer, please PM me and we can discuss details.

Again, I am sorry I can not do more.

1,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Saints-And-Devils
I am offering shelter to any Japanese citizen in Florida who is unable to return home due to this Earth quake. I only have room for one person in my home, but I am able to pick you up at the Fort Lauderdale International Airport.

Again, I can only offer a place for one person. My home isnt very large, but it's better than being stuck in an airport for days or weeks on end.

I can offer you a bed, a place to bathe, food, and internet free of charge- as well as my prayers.

Should you like to take me up on this offer, please PM me and we can discuss details.

You're doing more than enough!

4,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Wow, that is nice but a bit creepy to be honest.

4,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
It's just an offer of a place to sleep. I did the same thing for a Haitian woman a while back. She's since gone home, but she was very grateful.

That's why I extend the offer. Should anyone choose to accept, great. If not, I've at least done my part by extending the offer to begin with. (And when everyone is freaking out in the airport and bogging down the internet it's calming and nice to have a place to actually rest your head at night.)

4,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

4,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Saints-And-Devils

bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas