• Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150
I don't get the revenge part. =/

5,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
It's about time people should learn how to respect. I mean, this could happen everywhere, and we're here to lend a helping hand to them. We shouldn't be mean to the victims, right?

Blessed Prophet

Little Gamble

"Revenge" seen here.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150
Shi Chidea
Little Gamble

"Revenge" seen here.
Okay I don't get why people pray and don't stop for revenge?
I mean that's the old times and US/JP have been helping each other when in need.

azphyxxxiate's Girlfriend

Spoopy Bat

I actually just found this thread trying to figure out what that thing in everyone's sig is all about (the revenge part is kind of confusing you see). And now that I've seen what it's referring to, I have to say: it makes me sick to my stomach that there are people posting stuff like that out there.

Hilarious Swapper

Why do we have to generalize about Americans? The US is helping
Japan in every way possible. If you have to generalize actually generalize
and thank the US for caring and donations, not what .5% of the people are saying.

Plus stop making these threads and feeding the trolls of the world.
I'm american! and I love Japan! They make the best things, comics about anime, Anime itself! PLEASE pray for Japan! I can't live without them!
What is so confusing about the revenge part? I mean, Pearl Harbor? The bombing? Them bringing us into the war? But does that matter? No, so we choose to help them now smile

Blessed Prophet

Riimmy
Why do we have to generalize about Americans? The US is helping
Japan in every way possible. If you have to generalize actually generalize
and thank the US for caring and donations, not what .5% of the people are saying.

Plus stop making these threads and feeding the trolls of the world.

=/ I'm sorry I made you think like that. I know not all Americans are like that, but this thread/signature picture goes out especially to them.

Even if you tell me to stop, it's inevitable that there's already alot. You should have told me to stop before 27 people love this thread.

Familiar Exhibitionist

The Reference Picture made me sick.

4,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
The "Don't stop for revenge" What do you mean by that? You can't get revenge from tsunamis or earthquakes!!
scream @ the ref picture. it is the many reasons i'm moving to hongkong after college.
Thank you for the graphic! I shall add it somewhere.

I am American and I'm appalled that anyone is bringing up Pearl Harbor, revenge, or anything else negative about Japan. scream heart
I HOPE EVERYONE IN JAPAN ARE OKAY sad
Shi Chidea
circadianbeatdown
That is cool, but what does America have to do with anything?

Its all the mean comments, tho.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/americans assholes of the world/Kraiden/1300160676871.jpg
Omgosh! Those are harsh words! I live in America, and I can't believe what people are saying! gonk I love you Japan!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff